No announcement yet.

50 Cent is example of a boxing champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent is example of a boxing champion

I would go half on a PPV to watch him fight the game lol..... But on a honest note, I think fif was or is good for our sport. In a nutshell, he attempted to be a successful promoter and made a boxing movie in our sports honor (or was starring). That's awesome. I love boxing and anything that gives my sport love and media attention is cool w me.

Dude filed for bankruptcy, whether or not it made him broke, that will not stop his tremendous work ethic (which i highly respect)...He will return with a vengeance for people saying he is broke and washed up......

He symbolizes a champion caliber boxer that was on a strong winning streak and then got dropped in a single fight and is trying to win the last rounds to avoid a loss during the fight. So back up some who reps our sport you ****s and dont be like everyone else who kicks a man when he is down, especially when he reps our set (boxing)

That's all.

This track is smooth as hell btw.....

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Unknown Champ; 08-25-2015, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
      haha coconut oil.

Comment

Wasn't that well thought out haha. But you get my drift

Comment

What was his boxing movie OP?

I agree, 50 wasn't too bad. He put on Crawford-Gamboa & Canelo-Kirkland. He was open to making good fights which is more than most promoters right now.

He's not broke though, I wouldn't go feeling sorry for him on that score.

Comment

He seemed misguided & without a plan with his promotional attempt. I'm not sure he ever had his own card, he just leeched on to the bigger guys cards so he seemed more like a manager than anything to me.

Idk about him being good or bad for boxing. He was just sorta there in Mayweather's 24/7's & than just sorta there as a sorta kinda promoter.

Comment

I'm still pissed about Gamboa throwing his career away signing with him, smh.

Comment

I'm still pissed about Gamboa throwing his career away signing with him, smh.
                Gamboa's career was altered by losing to crawford via getting knocked out....

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  What was his boxing movie OP?

I agree, 50 wasn't too bad. He put on Crawford-Gamboa & Canelo-Kirkland. He was open to making good fights which is more than most promoters right now.

He's not broke though, I wouldn't go feeling sorry for him on that score.
                  Southpaw....

I don't feel sorry for his financial woes, but knowing his mentality he will come back stronger (an intangible that many lack which is admirable).

Comment

Fitty robbed Gamboa of his prime.

Hope Gamboa was well compensated.

Carry on.

Comment

Working...
                    X