Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Morales's eye wouldn't have swelled up in the 2nd round against Maidana...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's another reason I disliked Maidana, because of failing to do what he was suppose to...people thought Morales still had something to offer. You even had idiots calling for a Marquez fight, true story.

Comment

Here's the fight if anybody wants to refresh their memory.

Comment

Lets not forget Morales gave D Garcia just as hard a fight 1 year later.

Comment

So, if Maidana isn't allowed to hurt him, does he win? Sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
            So, if Maidana isn't allowed to hurt him, does he win? Sure!

Do you think Morales would've won if his eye didn't swell up in the 2nd round?

Comment

I dont like to think about "what if's" especially in boxing lol "what if's" is the difference between a Win and a Lost lol every boxer who lost would have won with a "what if".

That eye made the darma and is what made that fight so great, Erik Morales is one of the greatest to ever lace them up, Win Lose or Draw he still the man!

Comment

you mean, if chino wasn't allowed to punch him?

the swelling was part of the damage, caused by clean punching, that effected the scoring of the fight. i can't see how you can simply take it away, even forthe sake of talking about it on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
                  I dont like to think about "what if's" especially in boxing lol "what if's" is the difference between a Win and a Lost lol every boxer who lost would have won with a "what if".

That eye made the darma and is what made that fight so great, Erik Morales is one of the greatest to ever lace them up, Win Lose or Draw he still the man!

This thread (and a lot of others on NSB) is about what if's. I want to get peoples opinions on the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    you mean, if chino wasn't allowed to punch him?

the swelling was part of the damage, caused by clean punching, that effected the scoring of the fight. i can't see how you can simply take it away, even forthe sake of talking about it on the forum.

Don't answer the question then. It's a simple question. If you don't like it by all means don't vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      His performance would have been at least 20% less badass.

Haha, very true. Remarkable performance.

Comment

Working...
                      X