Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last night I pissed off Romney supports with this picture.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
    You can find out anything on Facbook.
    what was his knock out punch in the debate ?

Comment

Why'd that piss them off?

Comment

You can find out anything on Facbook.
        Well, I watched the debate and didn't think it was a TKO at all. It was close and both had their moments. Obama edged it I think but he definitely didn't blow him away.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          Well, I watched the debate and didn't think it was a TKO at all. It was close and both had their moments. Obama edged it I think but he definitely didn't blow him away.
          I agree, I think Romney has done a lot better than I thought he would do. One of the strengths coming into these debates was going to be Obama's experience but Romney has really studied well.

I also thought Obama won but it was far from a KO.

On a side note, Obama is the coolest president in the history of Presidents.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            I agree, I think Romney has done a lot better than I thought he would do. One of the strengths coming into these debates was going to be Obama's experience but Romney has really studied well.

I also thought Obama won but it was far from a KO.

On a side note, Obama is the coolest president in the history of Presidents.
            Not cooler then clinton

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Not cooler then clinton
              By a long shot, Bill was so much cooler and he was actually successful while he was in office.

Comment

i didn't get a chance to catch the entire debate last night, but it appeared as though obama did his homework. he's a brilliant guy. he'll do whatever he can to find a way. they're both brilliant guys. there's so much that goes into being in the position to get thrown into the deep water in a forum like that and being able to swim.

it's abundantly clear that the presidency is far from what it used to be.

obama is probably focusing the majority of his efforts to winning his next election. that says a great deal about the importance of his position. most powerful and incredibly important people aren't able to simply cease their duties for the better portion of a year and focus their energies on something else (in this case, taking time away from running the country to get re-elected)

the election is literally a four year process. presidents and candidates work out and create a system of support over years. two easy examples are romney and oil, and obama and coal and natural gas.

in this final year you can bet that obama is focusing the majority of his efforts on being re-elected, the way all modern presidents have.
                Last edited by New England; 10-17-2012, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Why'd that piss them off?
                  They're very sensitive republicans so I guessing that they felt Obama won the debate.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    what was his knock out punch in the debate ?
                    I only caught the debate at the end so I can't really tell you. My friends on news feed were saying Obaman won.

Comment

I only caught the debate at the end so I can't really tell you. My friends on news feed were saying Obaman won.
                      oh ok now it makes sense...

Comment

Working...
                      X