Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mohammad Ali, is he really the Greatest?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mohammad Ali, is he really the Greatest?

Is it right that Mohammad Ali a.k.a. Cassius Clay is the all time Greatest Boxer in the World? Do you agree ?
    Yes he is the greatest boxer ever!
    44.90%
    No he is not!
    55.10%

The poll is expired.

Cassius Clay was greater than Muhammad Ali,how does that sound?

Your threads suck by the way,how does that sound?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmacpoper View Post
      Cassius Clay was greater than Muhammad Ali,how does that sound?

Your threads suck by the way,how does that sound?
      Even though you're running out of alts, and making a vain attempt to stay on the forum, that's about right.. Punch bag Ali was a lazy **** compared to the youthful & nerdish Clay..
      As discussed previously on this site, he was never the same after popping his cherry..

I'd say he's up there, but not in the same league as Armstrong, Robinson or Greb..

Comment

Nah, he even said that he considered Ray Robinson to be the greatest of all time and that he considered himself to be the greatest heavyweight of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
          Nah, he even said that he considered Ray Robinson to be the greatest of all time and that he considered himself to be the greatest heavyweight of all time.
          Can you explain?...

Comment

In my heart, he will always be the greatest. He is to boxing what Michael Jordan is to basketball, Tiger Woods is to golf, Babe Ruth is to baseball, Jim Brown is to football, and what Michael jackson is to music.

Comment

Originally posted by 1SILVA View Post
              In my heart, he will always be the greatest. He is to boxing what Michael Jordan is to basketball, Tiger Woods is to golf, Babe Ruth is to baseball, Jim Brown is to football, and what Michael jackson is to music.
              I liked that one.

That said...Ali couldn't hold Jim's jockstrap.

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
                Can you explain?...
                He was asked once if he considered himself to really be the greatest of all time since he kept boasting that he was, he replied by saying something to the effect of him considering Robinson to be the greatest fighter of all time and that when he says he's the greatest of all time, he means he's the greatest heavyweight of all time. It was recorded on video, maybe the TheGreatA can find it somewhere.

Comment

ali was the greatest,the greatest talker,he was a fighter just a little bit above the rest of the top ten contenders,other than george foreman non of the fighters ali fought would be even ranked in some cases the top 100

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                    He was asked once if he considered himself to really be the greatest of all time since he kept boasting that he was, he replied by saying something to the effect of him considering Robinson to be the greatest fighter of all time and that when he says he's the greatest of all time, he means he's the greatest heavyweight of all time. It was recorded on video, maybe the TheGreatA can find it somewhere.
                    I remember seeing that. I should think GreatA has it.

Poet

Comment

Working...
                    X