Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Gets Irritated During Showtime Interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that interviewer crossed a line he shouldn't cross, he's a POS, downplaying a boxer's accomplishments (even though i'd like to think he was asking Broner that his ultimate goal wasn't the 4 titles in 4 divisions but his desire to be the next Floyd)... we all get on here from time to time and downplay a boxer's resume and performances but at the end of the day me personally, and i assume most people that truly appreciate this sport and its warriors, have a tremendous amount of respect for all professional fighters, hell even when i go to local matches or see a guy training like a beast in the boxing gym i have that respect, especially those guys we see on tv whether i'm a fan of them or not that respect is there

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
      Broner has had a total of seven title fights and he is a three time belt holder and he isn't as near as good as he even thinks he is. I would say that is proof that being a boxing belt holder has become slightly diminished in recent years. And what belt are two fighters that lost their last fights fighting for tonight? Isn't it one of those fake ridiculous WBA regular belts? The winner should be embarrassed to call themselves a champ when they are not even the real WBA champ. Where is Bowe and his trash can when we need him??
      That two guys coming off losses can fight for a world title is embarrassing. Whoever wins is the definition of a fake paper champion.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        I agree 100% But please lets add Floyds bullshlt accomplishments in that same equation
        He beat Manny Pacquiao's ass (in my Coming to America voice).

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          Yeah lol. Here's the vid (1:05):

Broner is a fu@king idiot! Hate it when fighters say they could of done more.

Comment

Originally posted by k1llu View Post
            he has a point tho that was pretty disrespectful don't try to downplay someones accomplishments as nothing
            His titles are mostly bogus though. How many times did he beat the best guy in the division? Now lets not forget, in the land of 3,035,325 per division, winning one, is basically pointless unless you beat the absolute best guy.

Comment

This reporter can STFU. If you haven't been in you have ZERO idea. I don't care what belts they are Broner has done a HELL of a LOT more than 99.9 percent of fighters out there today. He tried to fight the best guys as he moved up and lost decisions to very good fighters. No shame and still a VERY good fighter. Bj flores

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                So you've never called manny an 8x champ? Not sure what bs accomplishments you're talking about lol
                Hanz...my little E bltch. STFU. Youre are so ****ing ignorant lol. Simply a waste of oxygen. Did i say i did or didnt call Manny a 8 time champ? Again...when you see grown ups talking STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                  My comment wasnt just for Broner. Its goes for all fighters across the board. The prestige of being a title holder has been severely watered down.

I forgot who said it (may have been Foreman) but it was pertaining to this topic. This person said something along the lines of..."everyone's a champ nowaday's. You walk into any gym and say "hey champ" and half the gym turns around!"
                  Remember when Floyd said he didn't care about titles like 2 years ago or something?

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    He beat Manny Pacquiao's ass (in my Coming to America voice).
                    Beating an injured man with one arm...Sorry, not an accomplishment. :AOR:

please dont try to dodge the question. What about Floyds accomplishments?

Who's the hypocrite? lol (in my Rocky Balboas voice) :AYWOoD:

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    I said piss on the belts many years ago. Actually over a decade ago. But for anyone on this site that c.ock rides and glorifies GGG's "unification", aka "I don't wanna get my ass kicked by Ward campaign. Then turns around and ****s on Broner is a f.uck'n hypocrite. Anybody that massages Manny Pacquiao's nutsack and calls him an 8 division champ. Then, gets on here and ****s on AB is a f.uck'n hypocrite. Can't have it both ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Beating an injured man with one arm...Sorry, not an accomplishment. :AOR:

please dont try to dodge the question. What about Floyds accomplishments?

Who's the hypocrite? lol (in my Rocky Balboas voice) :AYWOoD:
                      Even if the Pacman had eight good arms to go with four legs Floyd still would have whooped him. You guys sure are in some deep deep denial.

Comment

Working...
                      X