No announcement yet.

Lets mourn the death of Kim Jong Il

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets mourn the death of Kim Jong Il

What a scumbag,hopefully his evil son has a little more heart then he does,and lets North and South Korea reunite,the people under the slavers are good men and women,no better then you or me at least with this scums death they have a chance.

Not one post in two hours you ******s have really killed this site.

Comment

Play this:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/189227

Comment

Originally posted by Flab View Post
        Your a weird rapist type of man,you scare me for women,you seem like a monster.Let me guess you mib also,the flab i remember was not demented,either its not you or you need care bro,no sht talking just tale care of your mind bro.

Comment

Comment

This is why Americans are pathetic, celebrating the death of a human being who has done absolutely nothing to them. RIP another warrior who died fighting western imperialism

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
              This is why Americans are pathetic, celebrating the death of a human being who has done absolutely nothing to them. RIP another warrior who died fighting western imperialism
              Why do you like despotic dictators? Why do you admire thuggish strongmen who intimidate and murder and torture other human beings in an attempt to keep their icy grip on power? Why do you insist on using the privilege of freedom in order to celebrate hideous monsters who deny so many others such a gift?

I know the answer. It's because of your adolescent rebellion. Idolising butchers like Gaddafi and Kim Jong Il and Saddam Hussein is the ultimate expression of you rebelling against the ultimate parent, your own government. And the victims of these brutal atrocities be damned.

Comment

Don't want to name names but you know the regulars who will be in here to defend him.....

Comment

Besides which, his successor has been named as Kim Jong Un, his abusive and dictatorial son. I don't think that the people of North Korea will have much to celebrate for long.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                    I agree with this, I really do. My problems are not anywhere else but right here where I live. I cannot be protected by invading or killing someone 4000 miles away in another country, real talk. Across vast oceans deep in some rocks in Iraq. Any man willing to stand up to western superpowers are called dictators or terroroists.

Terroroist by definition is attacking someone for not doing what you tell them. The Iraq war sounds just like that.

"Give up your weapons or else".

"What weapons"?

"So you won't do it"? "Bomb them"!

Comment

Working...
                    X