Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Think Danny Garcia gave Ortiz the order to headbutt Floyd, possibly draw a cut???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think Danny Garcia gave Ortiz the order to headbutt Floyd, possibly draw a cut???

Ortiz made plenty of attempts at it, even started grinding his head into Floyd's face. To me, it seemed like Danny gave him that order, and Victor found it difficult to seek out that task. I mean, why be so apologetic about it?

Don't know if Danny gave him that order.

I think Ortiz, just went Ortiz and quit.

He was so apologetic. Because, he doesn't have the mentality of a fighter. He doesn't have the heart, he doesn't have the toughness, he doesn't have the intangibles, the will, the IT.

Says a lot about Berto for him to get outfought by a guy like Ortiz. What kind of fighter is Berto?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

He was so apologetic. Because, he doesn't have the mentality of a fighter. He doesn't have the heart, he doesn't have the toughness, he doesn't have the intangibles, the will, the IT.

Says a lot about Berto for him to get outfought by a guy like Ortiz. What kind of fighter is Berto?

that's exactly what the **** that was

his will was already broken

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

Hopefully him and Berto rematch then.

Comment

Working...
        X