Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share us your Playstation 1 memories when it was popular back in the day...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share us your Playstation 1 memories when it was popular back in the day...

Did you buy it right away?
    Were you familiar with the hype before it was released?

Good memories i remember was going to this playstation arcade where you pay to play for half an hour/1 hour to play. Sometimes we just hang out and watch other people play
    Also when our neighbor bought ps1 and we just go to their house and play.
    The other neighbor also, when their cousin used to come over to their house, they bring their ps1 console with them, playing street fighter ex (another game we're obsessed.)

And When Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil first came out, it was just so different and mind blowing.

twisted metal
    crash bandicoot
    mortal combat
    tekken
    smack down
    dragon ball gt

the original silent hill was one hell of a scary game... dino crisis, resident evil 1-3 those games were all awesome...

and for the hardware, the thing just smoked our primary CD player in terms of sound quality... the thing even ended up getting a review from no less than stereophile...

Comment

Comment

i can't imagine how many lunches & dinners i've skipped just beat the hell out of those 2 Weapons in Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
          one of the greatest systems ever just dont think segas good at marketing.

Comment

I left my Playstaton in a Whore's hotel room and she sold it for coke

Comment

When it first came out in '95 a bud of mine would rent it and play it at my house. At that time it cost $300 if I'm not mistaken. The games that first came out like Battle Arena Toshinden, Mortal Kombat 3, Warhawk, Air Combat, and NFL Game Day just blew my mind. It wasn't until 2 years later when Final Fantasy VII came out that I HAD to buy it. Lucky for me it was cheaper around this time.

Comment

well im not surprised coming from you, a Dreamcast in a Playstation thread

kinda like injecting Lebron in a discussion of NBA's All-time greatest players

Comment

Soul Calibur, Resident Evil:Code Veronica, Crazy Taxi, and Grandia II were my most played games on that system. Still remember the commercials.... It's Thinking.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X