Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. on The Martinez Threats, Vows To Silence Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maravilla wins, but in a very close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyotefury View Post
      This is gonna be one hell of a fight
      lol at the sig..........

Comment

You have been cordially invited to Sergio Martinez's retirement party hosted by Senor Dinero.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          You have been cordially invited to Sergio Martinez's retirement party hosted by Senor Dinero.
          can't wait for the fight

Comment

Chavez Jr sounds like a spoiled, name carrying brat who got a little confidence after the Lee win

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
              Chavez Jr sounds like a spoiled, name carrying brat who got a little confidence after the Lee win
              and you sound like a dumb crap stain talking crap!

Comment

Sure Chumpez, Martinez has never had any problems with anyone before now. This fool knows that one of his wacked fans is responsible but it's all good, on the 15th, he will have his face painted red from his own blood.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                  It'll be funny to see Chumpez crying in the ring after he gets demolished. I wonder if daddy will bring him his bottle and bib or whether that will be Roach's duty.

Comment

I dont think martinez is scared, from what I read DiBella cancelled the open workout so that they could setup good security for him. I think some Chavez Jr. fanboy(s) are trying to taunt Martinez by threating him which is pretty dumb. But I agree Chavez Jr. does have the youth and size to beat Martinez. Although, I dont agree with Chavez Jr. talking about how good his chin is, because if he is confident enough to take some solid lefts, that chin might just crack.

Comment

can't wait to watch maravilla give the worse champion in mexican history a boxing lesson. julio "i want to be like my dad" chavez jr has only fought smaller fighters that have no punch and tomato cans. he has done nothing in his career but run his mouth. no he finally has to face somebody that can fight.can't wait for the beating.

Comment

Working...
                      X