Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anne Wolfe vs Cyborg Santos (Street Fight)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
    I dont know who Cyborg is but I have never seen a woman like Ann Wolfe.

Imagine Ann landing this punch bare knuckle.

Just imagined. A broken hand. Dunno if she would ever had the guts to throw such a punch without the hand protection.

contrary to popular belief, the glove is not there to protect the face, it's there to protect the hand so the one throwing the punch can do it with max power.

the human hand was not designed to punch, there are dozens of small bones that will easily break if you land a hard punch on someone else skull.

but this is a moot point anyway, since ann wolfe is a layman. she would be on her back before she even thought of landing a punch.

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    I get your point, but have you ever heard of Chuck Liddel and Junior Dos Santos?

I know Chuck has a background in wrestling, but he never used it. He always kept the fight standing like a boxing match. Who knows, maybe Anne will have top knotch TDD....
    Yeh, I know about the two.

Chuck is a karateca that started with wrestling. JDS started with BJJ and is a brown belt at it.

and chuck used his wrestling in 99% of his fights, boxing'genius'27. TDD is wrestling, dude. In fact, he got taken down in a lot of his fights, his ability to fight on the ground to get up aka his wrestling is what made him special and allowed him to land his unorthodox karate punches.

JDS trains bjj and wrestling extensively, that's why he have a good tdd and good offensively take downs, not because he found a "TDD magic button" on a happy meal's.

Comment

Just found cyborg training with Tito Ortiz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf6-hZ2wIls

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
      Im a big fan of Cyborg but i pick Ann....never seen a woman punch like Ann.
      too bad she wouldn't throw a punch after being slammed to the concrete and while eating elbows to the head on the bottom of cyborg.

Comment

Working...
      X