Collapse
No announcement yet.

History today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody think Mosley has a chance against Pac man? I think he's gettin stopped for the first time personally, then again i said that before he fought Margarito!

Comment

• He ain't getting stopped, but he's not going to win any rounds. I'll tell you one thing, though. Pacman better not try that **** where he tests his opponent's power. Shane will see him go back to the ropes and wave him on and Shane's not going to miss that opportunity. He's still got monster power.

Comment

• No chance.

I'm at the stage where im genuinely concerned for Shane's health.
        Last edited by IronDanHamza; 02-18-2011, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• I've been propping Donaire's counter left hook as the best weapon in boxing all week. MY GOD.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
            I've been propping Donaire's counter left hook as the best weapon in boxing all week. MY GOD.
            Phenominal shot.

Comment

I've been propping Donaire's counter left hook as the best weapon in boxing all week. MY GOD.
              Phenominal shot.

Comment

• JEEBUS! Thats how its done gentleman! Donaire nearly took his head off man, i will never know as long as i live how Montiel got up at all............

Comment

• U think it was better than Martinez vs Williams 2?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                    U think it was better than Martinez vs Williams 2?
                    Montiel was affected by the Holy Spirit when he hit the ground. Williams just got KTFO'd.

Comment

Montiel was affected by the Holy Spirit when he hit the ground. Williams just got KTFO'd.
                      That hook almost knocks his face off man, and the way his legs were kicking about and those crazy eyes i was worried for the dude but he got up and beat the count UNBELIEVABLE!

Comment

Working...
                      X