No announcement yet.

how do I cut fat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do I cut fat?

Right now I'm 5"11 and 160lbs. I want to fight at 150lb, but I only want to lose the 10lbs temporarily on the day of the fight. Right now I'm looking for something that increases the fat burn around my body. I'm pretty muscular and my stomach is flat and abs are showing if flexed. However I want to burn the remaining fat off without losing muscles and not losing weight. I do not want to lose weight, only trim the fat off.

One thing that I have been using lately is green tea it has helped me really well at getting lean. My main exercise is boxing so I do enough cardio 4 times a week. I think my body is like that.

\so do you guys know any good supplements or foods that increase fat burning without losing weight.

TBH, its simple (simply stated, not simply done)

consume less calories than you expend....

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
      TBH, its simple (simply stated, not simply done)

consume less calories than you expend....
      That only makes me lose weight and lose fat. I only want to lose fat without losing weight.

Comment

Originally posted by pyrovamp View Post
        That only makes me lose weight and lose fat. I only want to lose fat without losing weight.
        not necessarily

your training regimen will decide what muscle you lose

your body only breaks down muscle for energy under extreme conditions... it prefers blood sugar, glycogen and fat

Comment

Why wouldnt you ask your coach? Because 10lbs isnt 4-6lbs. and what date u r fighting?

Comment

You can't 'cut' fat, the only weight you can 'cut' is water weight.

Do you lift weights? If you want to lose fat but retain/build muscle, I guess that would be the way to go. I don't lift weights, but I'm sure somebody on here could help you out with some advice on that.

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
              Why wouldnt you ask your coach? Because 10lbs isnt 4-6lbs. and what date u r fighting?

Well I will be entering a bronze gloves tournament, Is a week to lose 10lbs waterweight enough. I know I can lose 5-7lbs in one day.

Comment

Right now I'm 5"11 and 160lbs. I want to fight at 150lb, but I only want to lose the 10lbs temporarily on the day of the fight. Right now I'm looking for something that increases the fat burn around my body. I'm pretty muscular and my stomach is flat and abs are showing if flexed. However I want to burn the remaining fat off without losing muscles and not losing weight. I do not want to lose weight, only trim the fat off.

One thing that I have been using lately is green tea it has helped me really well at getting lean. My main exercise is boxing so I do enough cardio 4 times a week. I think my body is like that.

\so do you guys know any good supplements or foods that increase fat burning without losing weight.
                Wow, this post is really wrong.

You can't burn fat without losing weight....unless you have magical fat that weighs nothing...which you don't. You weight 160lbs. If you burn off say 3lbs of fat, you will weigh 157lbs. It's that simple.

The only way you can temporarily lose 10lbs the day of the fight is by sweating it out, and if you sweat out 10lbs before the weigh in you are going to feel like crap afterwords (and in your fight).

Comment

Working...
                X