No announcement yet.

Deformed Iraqi babies caused by USA use of depleted uranium

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geze View Post
    true ...A10 warthogs uses depleted uraniums I think they're the only one's who uses them.I have not heard any cavalry using them.but I could be wrong.

TS just want to spread untruths about things he know nothing about...
    a lot of them use depleted uranium or can use.

the a-10 are tank killers so they use primarily depleted uranium.

most guns and cannon use or can use depleted uranium.

normally they use depleted uranium sabots on tanks and high explosive shells on lighter armored vehicles , trucks , bunkers , etc.

a good example is the m-2 bradley armored fighting vehicle.

it uses a 25mm chain gun with 2 ammo trays. 1 tray holds 75 rounds of depleted uranium sabots and the other tray holds 225 rounds of high explosive shells.

they just switch from one to the other when firing.

if it's firing at a tank it uses the depleted uranium. if it's firing at a truck or a bunker it switches to the high explosives.

Comment

Do you have any pictures showing deformities in births from the former Yugoslavia too? Or just the ones that push your silly moonbat agenda?

On a slightly related note her is a list of charities that are well respected, provide considerable aid to Iraqis and importantly that the TS is NOT involved with:

· American Friends Service Committee
      · American Red Cross
      · American Refugee Committee
      · AmeriCares
      · CARE
      · Catholic Relief Services
      · Church World Service
      · Doctors without Borders
      · Food for the Hungry
      · International Rescue Committee
      · Lutheran World Relief
      · Mercy Corps
      · Oxfam-America
      · Save the Children

Quite frankly if you think you're going to be taken seriously when you yell "THINK OF THE POOR CHILDREN!" then you need to start showing that you are thinking of the "poor children" instead of bloviating on the internet about how much you hate your own country.

Comment

Working...
      X