• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
    im not!

chicano..

im talking about 108 division.

im not saying that u guys dont love your guys!!!!

but im stating.. the truth right here..

@

105-108......... ivan is the cashcow hands down!!!!!
    In PUERTO RICO!! Last fight I saw from Solis, the place was packed, just like Calderon's.

FYI man, I think Calderon beats them both BUT this "ducking" **** is stupid. It's like saying Americans are scared to go to Europe and fight or vise versa.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
      Dude I don't blame them for not wanting to fight in PR after the bull**** fights that go their man. If Calderon REALLY wanted the fights, he could make them happen. That's how I see it.
      they would almost get 100k. that's alot for little guys.and calderon would probably get like 200k.

there is no excuse. and plus US dollar is worth more than the peso.they would have to pay alot for calderon to go to mexico.

Comment

In PUERTO RICO!! Last fight I saw from Solis, the place was packed, just like Calderon's.

FYI man, I think Calderon beats them both BUT this "ducking" **** is stupid. It's like saying Americans are scared to go to Europe and fight or vise versa.
        I can agree with that!.

blame Perter Rivera, Puerto Rico Best Boxing & top rank for not getting a unified bout to calderon sooner... they are the ones who have to put some decent money in order to get quality opposition!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
          they would almost get 100k. that's alot for little guys.and calderon would probably get like 200k.

there is no excuse. and plus US dollar is worth more than the peso.they would have to pay alot for calderon to go to mexico.

i think calderon received 500k in the last fight

Comment

Not everyone that goes to see fights in Mexico pay with pesos. You fail to realize the dollar is power everywhere.

100k to your 200k when I'm just the same as a draw as you in my own country. lol

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
              I can agree with that!.

blame Perter Rivera, Puerto Rico Best Boxing & top rank for not getting a unified bout to calderon sooner... they are the ones who have to put some decent money in order to get quality opposition!!!
              One thing I do love about Mexican & PRs is that they show love to the smaller weight classes man.

Forgot to mention bro, I wouldn't want Calderon to go to Mexico either and fight. I would prefer to be a solid fight with either of them in an undercard of a major fight in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by larr12 View Post
                i think calderon received 500k in the last fight
                if that's true then his power and popularity is growing.i mean 2 years agor very little people knew about calderon.and now look at him;a P4P fighter with a pretty good following and the man at 108.

Comment

One thing I do love about Mexican & PRs is that they show love to the smaller weight classes man.

Forgot to mention bro, I wouldn't want Calderon to go to Mexico either and fight. I would prefer to be a solid fight with either of them in an undercard of a major fight in Vegas.
                  i was pretty surprise thou.because calderon is too small.probably the smallest puerto rican on the island.and puerto ricans are used to see more heavier fighters live. i think calderon is the first little guy in pr filling out coliseums.

Comment

i was pretty surprise thou.because calderon is too small.probably the smallest puerto rican on the island.and puerto ricans are used to see more heavier fighters live. i think calderon is the first little guy in pr filling out coliseums.
                    Don't forget about "El Nene" Sanchez, he had a big following too. But Ivan is the man!

Comment

Calderon is a good boxer but I do agree that he is VERY boring to watch. I would just want him to unify at least 1 time and then retire. Or at least watch him in a fight outside PR.

Comment

Working...
                      X