Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Z NEW Bag work Video!!!!!! Good handspeed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO3viEpeM7M

Originally posted by Zelenoffstime View Post
    Can't knock that video at all, you've got nice handspeed. Keep working.

Comment

I take it he has abandoned his "white hope" account because people stopped reading his inane dribbling?

Comment

Look how low your left is. If you came to my gym you would get destroyed with right hands all day. Keep that left up. If you don't keep it up against a bag, what chance do you have of keeping it up in a fight.

Comment

i relly want to beat your face u.... .******!

Comment

look everyone has thier own fighting style and i do work on keeping my guard up now but in a fight its different your aware of shhhit in a fight.

Comment

^^^ *****!!

Comment

Listen to the sound when he hits the bag. It's f%^&in brutal. I could def see Charlie f*&^ing some dudes up in a street fight.

Comment

huh *****?? what ure mom gave me Pusssy

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
                    Look how low your left is. If you came to my gym you would get destroyed with right hands all day. Keep that left up. If you don't keep it up against a bag, what chance do you have of keeping it up in a fight.
                    I noticed that too, but I didn't mention it. As he clearly emphasises handspeed in the thread title. And he demonstrated pretty good handspeed in that video.

Comment

Working...
                    X