No announcement yet.

"Calzaghe looked like **** against Hopkins"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
    Your boy winky was crying to the ref because those head butts hurt more then Hopkins punches.

I don't think so, Calzaghe doesn't look like **** against guys who fight fair. Not taking any credit away from Hopkins, Bika, and any other dirty fighter he has ever fought. The dirtier the fighter, the more problems for Joe.
    I'm in a nice mood today so I'll let that slide.

Comment

With the nice sharp intentional head butts? You mean, lol... Did you see that gif image someone posted on this forum?

Calzaghe is slapping a lot(more then I wanted him to do in that fight because he really did look like a school girl at times
      and he was nailed right with a head-butt that looked extremly intentional and even the ref joe cortez saw it in that clip and ignored that Hopkins just gave Calzaghe a really hard head-butt. I don't like Cortez.
      Not many nice sharp counters but some Starie didn't through anything really. lol.

Yeah Hopkins was a dirty as fook, some people call it being cageyness, I call it being a cheating old ****. But he gets a way with it, so it is a skill of sorts.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        I'm in a nice mood today so I'll let that slide.
        I like bhop too, he is a philly boy. But are you honestly going to tell me he fights fair? It is part of his style to fight dirty, even his fans know that.

Actually, I think he fought very fair against Pavlik. I personally didn't see one head butt or anything dirty like that. But then again, Hopkins did show that Pavlik has next to no boxing skills compared to him.

Comment

I like bhop too, he is a philly boy. But are you honestly going to tell me he fights fair? It is part of his style to fight dirty, even his fans know that.

Actually, I think he fought very fair against Pavlik. I personally didn't see one head butt or anything dirty like that. But then again, Hopkins did show that Pavlik has next to no boxing skills compared to him.
          no denying B-Hop does stretch the rule book.......but to call him a DIRTY fighter is a little drastic......he's NEVER been DQ'd

Comment

WHAT?! Trying to knock another fighter to make the Bum Of Wales look good against X?

Winky still fought like a ****ing man in the face of adversity in this fight, throwing real and hard scoring punches despite Bhop's guile. He's done better than ALL the other recent opponents have against Hopkins including Calzaghe. I couldn't give Wright a round after 10 (fatigue) and I still only had Bernard over him by a single point! I don't have any problem with people who thought Wink won that fight clearly (and there were a bundle on here).

Comment

Working...
            X