Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huck vs. Ramirez card in Germany today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

robbery..2 points deduction and all of that holding and running backwards for the last 7 rd's..that Huck is a duck . Let him face the real cruiser weight boxers..adamek / cunningham and others..he will be greatly exposed especially as he had problems with this martinez

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
      robbery..2 points deduction and all of that holding and running backwards for the last 7 rd's..that Huck is a duck . Let him face the real cruiser weight boxers..adamek / cunningham and others..he will be greatly exposed especially as he had problems with this martinez
      Robbery? What was your score?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Some suckers will always try to iceskate uphill, as Wesley Snipes put it...

Comment

Are you ******ed??

Huck clearly won the fight.

And it's Ramirez, not Martinez.

Comment

He probably didn't even watch it.

Comment

Robbery? Come on now, Ramirez was aggresive but not very often effectively. The decision was about right, I think 116-111 was a bit too strong in favour of Huck but then I had it about 115-112 as one of the judges score card did. Also there was only one deduction for Huck, not 2.

Comment

Who's Martinez?

There was only one point deducted and a warning.

Comment

So now we have a poor man's Wlad Klitschko as the new WBO CW champion...he fights not that dirty anymore but I don't like it that way...

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Tocca View Post
                    So now we have a poor man's Wlad Klitschko as the new WBO CW champion...he fights not that dirty anymore but I don't like it that way...
                    The low blows was a new weapon in his arsenal

He forgot the rabbit punching which was nice. Huck has never been better. He kept his head cool and executed Wegner's game plan. I had expected him to lose his cool but he didn't. That contributed to the fight failing to deliver the fireworks I had expected.

Comment

The low blows was a new weapon in his arsenal

He forgot the rabbit punching which was nice. Huck has never been better. He kept his head cool and executed Wegner's game plan. I had expected him to lose his cool but he didn't. That contributed to the fight failing to deliver the fireworks I had expected.
                      Ha ha, I actually read someone talking about Huck's new "dirty style" earlier today.

I dunno about him never looking better in today's fight though. He was clearly the better man, but I thought he looked nervous, frazzled at times with Ramirez's pressure. I think it was round 3 or 4 when he was getting pressured and kept trying to get distance but looked really bad doing so.

Regardless, Huck did look good. As someone said in another thread, "A poor man's Klitschko" which is not exactly flattering, but kinda apt if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                      X