Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else feel Manny is simply a puppet on a string who will end up broke?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else feel Manny is simply a puppet on a string who will end up broke?

I feel bad for him - he's clearly got a team around him who manipulate him and basically use him. They don't care for him at all.

I think we can all agree that Manny has the worst deal in boxing, Bob Arum is clearly taking him for a ride just like Don King did to Iron Mike.
    The problem is Manny is not smart enough to realise it.

I hope he gets away from that crew of leeches.

I don't feel bad for him at all. If anyone with two eyes, ears and some common sense can see that Pacquiao has been manipulated by his team over the years, then he should be able to see it too. He places more stock in being loyal to those that made him a star than he does business decisions, which is fine and his right. He just has to live with the consequences, which is perfectly OK if that's what he wants to do.
    Last edited by jcpryor; 11-04-2015, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      I feel bad for him - he's clearly got a team around him who manipulate him and basically use him. They don't care for him at all.

I think we can all agree that Manny has the worst deal in boxing, Bob Arum is clearly taking him for a ride just like Don King did to Iron Mike.
      The problem is Manny is not smart enough to realise it.

I hope he gets away from that crew of leeches.
      Will Floyd go broke too then? He was way more money than Manny plus he spends it at a much much much higher rate than Manny so if you go by that he will go broke too.

Anyways who gives a too sh its.

Comment

F this thread...

First of all, you sound like a HATER or Floyd fan. "F" this thread because of how you approached the topic. Manny is rich as hell and set for life, yet you want to find a way to bash his hard earned status? How come you didn't start a thread about Floyd possibly going broke? Last time I checked, Manny doesn't own the most expensive car in the world, he doesn't spend thousands in strip clubs, etc. Go "F" yourself! It's enough of bashing the good guys in life/boxing on here. You should be banned for this thread. Red K sent, *******.

Comment

**** man anyone who's making their money from non-intelligence driven ways are potentially at risk to get hustled & hell someone is always smarter than you so maybe the intelligence part don't matter THAT much it just makes there be less people to outplay you or outsmart you in money matters.

Floyd got 8 digits swiped from him several years back & allegedly thats why he came back to boxing in the first place & he's supposedly the "smart one" of the two. Finding & hiring people you trust is sooooo important for people like Manny, Floyd or any boxer, athlete or artist who's first love & focus should be on their talent or craft not making sure someone's not stealing from them.

I personally would hire a accountant to watch the accountant to watch the accountant if I had some insane $100M+ bank account.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
            First of all, you sound like a HATER or Floyd fan. "F" this thread because of how you approached the topic. Manny is rich as hell and set for life, yet you want to find a way to bash his hard earned status? How come you didn't start a thread about Floyd possibly going broke? Last time I checked, Manny doesn't own the most expensive car in the world, he doesn't spend thousands in strip clubs, etc. Go "F" yourself! It's enough of bashing the good guys in life/boxing on here. You should be banned for this thread. Red K sent, *******.
            Spending money on cars and strippers isn't the thing that would cripple someone's finances. That's not to say it is not a problem, but the biggest issue are the entourage of people that follow celebrities.

Whether or not Pacquiao will keep his money depends on whether or not he can remove the leeches from his life.

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            **** man anyone who's making their money from non-intelligence driven ways are potentially at risk to get hustled & hell someone is always smarter than you so maybe the intelligence part don't matter THAT much it just makes there be less people to outplay you or outsmart you in money matters.

Floyd got 8 digits swiped from him several years back & allegedly thats why he came back to boxing in the first place & he's supposedly the "smart one" of the two. Finding & hiring people you trust is sooooo important for people like Manny, Floyd or any boxer, athlete or artist who's first love & focus should be on their talent or craft not making sure someone's not stealing from them.

I personally would hire a accountant to watch the accountant to watch the accountant if I had some insane $100M+ bank account.
            You don't need to be smarter than everyone. You just need to be smart enough detect when the numbers or information does not add up.

Comment

LOL, under your name on the left side of the screen it says PACMAN IS A COWARD. lol pot calling the kettle...+ there has been numerous threads about people hoping floyd goes broke or that he will go broke, one for pac and his worshippers start crying. Most of his money from the Floyd fight went to DEBTS, like TAXES. Since when was Manny a "good guy"? he threatened to have his ILLEGITIMATE kid silenced, and its a kid while he was married, and he's a deadbeat dad, Manny is no good guy, he's a lying politician and yes he'll end up broke before floyd ever comes close to it

Comment

I get that vibe. You'd hope not after all the years he's been a top draw p4p fighter.

Comment

I think it's more likely he will end up president than end up broke. He is incredibly famous and can always make money off his name. Tyson is not very smart and goes through money like crazy. But Tyson is never broke. He makes money off his name with public appearances of different sorts. Pacquiao is a national hero. He may lose much of his money but he will never be anywhere near broke.

Comment

he doesn't spend thousands in strip clubs
                    LOL. Quit being the morality police with the strip club ****. Any Floyd money downfall will have nothing to do with strip clubs. Floyd can spend a grand a day in strip club's til he's 100 years old ($23M) & its probably less than a 10% dent in his bank account today & with all the **** he owns probably less than 5% of his net worth.

Comment

Working...
                    X