Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Andre Ward be successful at light heavyweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Ward would make some money vs triple G and receive absolutely no credit for the win, (should) he win. Then what??
    He would receive plenty of credit...this is a super fight that is possible and is brewing. When Ward speaks about GGG, he is very careful in what he says. Sometimes it feels like he doesn't want to give him any credit but I feel like Ward knows they are on a crash course soon.

Comment

Why would most fans give Ward credit for beating up on a 5-10 middleweight who could easily fight at 154?? And understand 1 thing, I am a Ward fan.
      Lol he coulr easily fight at 154? Based on what? The fact that in the ams he fought as high as 165? Or mebbe because he's never fought at 154 as a professional? I don't believe that crap for a second. And with that said, golovkin would still be a good fight for ward, its not unusual that a guy goes up in weight and challenges a champion. I dunno why ppl have this crap perception about it. Its one of the most mind boggling things around here

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        Lol he coulr easily fight at 154? Based on what? The fact that in the ams he fought as high as 165? Or mebbe because he's never fought at 154 as a professional? I don't believe that crap for a second. And with that said, golovkin would still be a good fight for ward, its not unusual that a guy goes up in weight and challenges a champion. I dunno why ppl have this crap perception about it. Its one of the most mind boggling things around here
        GGG, is not big, he's an average sized middleweight. And since you wanna bring up amatuers weights, I'll ask you this. Do you know where Ward competed in the ams?? If not, you're in for a surprised cause you just owned yourself buddy.

Comment

GGG, is not big, he's an average sized middleweight. And since you wanna bring up amatuers weights, I'll ask you this. Do you know where Ward competed in the ams?? If not, you're in for a surprised cause youthest owned yourself buddy.
          I'm aware of where ward competed in the ams but u are still obviously missing the point in an effort to make this a pissing match. Its not about ward. I never said ward couldn't fight at light heavy. Smh. I said he'd be the best at the weight in fact. So tell me again what I've owned.

The point is its impossible to say golovkin can easily make a weight he hasn't made in years since being an amateur and its silly not to give ward credit based on an idea that golovkin is too small when he's fought as high as 165.

Comment

I'm aware of where ward competed in the ams but u are still obviously missing the point in an effort to make this a pissing match. Its not about ward. I never said ward couldn't fight at light heavy. Smh. I said he'd be the best at the weight in fact. So tell me again what I've owned.

The point is its impossible to say golovkin can easily make a weight he hasn't made in years since being an amateur and its silly not to give ward credit based on an idea that golovkin is too small when he's fought as high as 165.
            What do you mean?? It (is) about Ward. The tread and everything I've posted is about Ward. beating a smaller, averaged sized middleweight is far less spectacular than moving up a weight class and being the best there. (Especially when everyone already thinks he's easily the best at 175), even though he doesn't want to fight there.

Comment

Let Junior take that belt from Bika....then challenge Ward early next year.

Comment

What do you mean?? It (is) about Ward. The tread and everything I've posted is about Ward. beating a smaller, averaged sized middleweight is far less spectacular than moving up a weight class and being the best there. (Especially when everyone already thinks he's easily the best at 175), even though he doesn't want to fight there.
                Smh. What's wrong with u? The point I made wasnt about ward. It was in reference to your statement golovkkn could easily make 154 which there is no proof to suggest. U gotta keep up with yourself bro. And as far as ward vs. Golovkin goes, it is a highly anticipated fight that most wanna see. Just say u don't like it and u wouldn't give him credit for it. Most would and like I said, its probably the best fight out there for both guys.

Comment

Smh. What's wrong with u? The point I made wasnt about ward. It was in reference to your statement golovkkn could easily make 154 which there is no proof to suggest. U gotta keep up with yourself bro. And as far as ward vs. Golovkin goes, it is a highly anticipated fight that most wanna see. Just say u don't like it and u wouldn't give him credit for it. Most would and like I said, its probably the best fight out there for both guys.
                  It's the best fight for Ward, as far as money is concerned. Nothing more. It's a fight he's supposed to win and a rather useless fight otherwise.

Comment

He would be the best

Comment

Personally I cannot say anymore. As a loyal fan I figured since cleaning out 168, he'd welcome the move. However he seems to be hell bent on not going to 175. I've always been a firm believer in action being the biggest truth. For whatever reason he does not want to go there. I find that suspect, just keeping it real.
                      I have a lot of respect for non bias posters like you. Green k sent.

Comment

Working...
                      X