No announcement yet.

"Always down for the catchweight like Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Since Manny's first legit welter fight, every one of his fights against a welter was at 147. Unlike Cotto he never requested to defend his belt at a cw. When he was down at 140 he had every right to be wary of Mosley, or Cotto, or any legit welter, he wasn't even a proven lww. FFS he hadn't even proven he could take punches above 130.
    So in other words you do swallow the Manny BS .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Manny cant fight WWs at WW WTF you on about , JMM is too small he got to come up Cotto to big he got to come down , Mosley too good until shot then weight dont matter , are you fools that blind to Mannys BS ?
      Everybody knows you're on a crusade for maynever. You love theguy and will do and say anything to make him look superior while making Manny look bad. I agree catch weights suck but he's a small guy who felt like he needed and could get them. get over it. You really think the cotto fight would have been any different if he was a pound heavier? The guy got KTFO. Oscar was past it and 10 pounds wouldn't have made a difference. He couldn't deal with Mannies speed. The only fight that should be on either guys mind is Pac vs Mayweather. Pac wants to fight and stay active as usual while Floyd is no where to be found as usual.

Comment

I just dont get why this fight was trying to be made in the first place. Pac is just looking worse and worse with these match-ups of his(and Arums)..Im glad Cotto said no to this POS fight..thank you for sparing us..he made enough money fighting Floyd..time to move on to new opposition...I just hope JMM doesnt take a useless 4th fight with Pac..

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          So in other words you do swallow the Manny BS .
          Well I could either use a little common sense, or trust a full time Pac hater that never gives a straight answer to a simple question. You could program a computer to make your responses, it wouldn't be that tough, no advanced AI required.

Comment

I'm not surprised. What was basically said so far...

Pacquiao needed a catchweight for Cotto.

Floyd cheated Marquez at the scales.

Cotto needed a catchweight to beat Margarito.

Floyd is not around.

Pacquiaos excuses are legit.

Pacquiao was robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
              Everybody knows you're on a crusade for maynever. You love theguy and will do and say anything to make him look superior while making Manny look bad. I agree catch weights suck but he's a small guy who felt like he needed and could get them. get over it. You really think the cotto fight would have been any different if he was a pound heavier? The guy got KTFO. Oscar was past it and 10 pounds wouldn't have made a difference. He couldn't deal with Mannies speed. The only fight that should be on either guys mind is Pac vs Mayweather. Pac wants to fight and stay active as usual while Floyd is no where to be found as usual.
              You're a Pacquiao homer, so wtf are YOU talking about, lmao?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                You're a Pacquiao homer, so wtf are YOU talking about, lmao?
                As you are a Floyd sniffer, so wtf are YOU talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Bradley said he'd fight Cotto at 154 too. It's obvious that there's only one fighter who is the catchweight king in this sport...
                  bradley used to fight at junior middleweight. He fought guys like Alfredo Angulo, Vanes Martirosyan and Andre Berto. He cut 10+ pounds when he turned pro cuz he's short.

Comment

glad it didnt happen....the offer didnt seem serious. I mean Cotto already booked MSG, so why the hell would he move the fight to MGM

no need to hear from butthurt Ricans about catchweights tho

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                      As you are a Floyd sniffer, so wtf are YOU talking about?
                      Just what we need...another Mexican alt.

Comment

Working...
                      X