Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick!! Turn to ESPN MIKE WILBORN IS ABOU TO GO OFF ON MAYWEATHER !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick!! Turn to ESPN MIKE WILBORN IS ABOU TO GO OFF ON MAYWEATHER !!!!

this should be good !!!! ha ha "i knew i was right about mayweather" call larry merchant - wilborn

Michael Wilbon makes white people look bad.

Comment

What else is new. Call me when Wilbon knows a single thing about boxing.

If they had Mayweather on that show, Wilbon would kiss his ass like he was mother fucking Beyonce.

Comment

what'd he say? i missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
          what'd he say? i missed it.
          Called him a coward and always finds a way to take the easy way out.

Both said it was a dirty punch.

Comment

Originally posted by tdubb View Post

Actually they both said "It was protect yourself at all times" and that Ortiz deserved it for the headbutt. At the end Wilbon said it shows that Floyd will always take the easy way out.

It's weird that if your a Pac fan, you hear things differently. Maybe it's cause you're subhuman.

Comment

Originally posted by tdubb View Post

he also criticized ortiz's blatant headbutt and praised larry merchant.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
                Actually they both said "It was protect yourself at all times" and that Ortiz deserved it for the headbutt. At the end Wilbon said it shows that Floyd will always take the easy way out.

It's weird that if your a Pac fan, you hear things differently. Maybe it's cause you're subhuman.
                but they did both agree that the punches were dirty...not illegal, but still dirty.

Comment

Nothing I hate more than when these cats pretend to have the slightest idea what they're talking about in regards to boxing.

You should've heard their cringeworthy pre-fight predictions on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                    but they did both agree that the punches were dirty...not illegal, but still dirty.
                    Yes they did. Wilbon did call Mayweather a coward too, but he's been doing that for about 2 years now everytime his name is brought up.

Comment

Working...
                    X