Your current favorite Heavyweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's go Champ!
    Let's go Champ!

...Just kidding...although I do think Shannon Briggs is a great personality, his best days are well past him.

My current favourites are (shock) David Haye - I'm still one of the few people who think he still has the ability to beat absolutely every heavyweight there is including Klitschko on his day.

Fury is good and so is Wilder. Luis for me is too wide, Joshua too green and Martin just okay.

Comment

Nobody. I stopped truly caring about hw after Vitali, the last legendary hw retired

I tried to like Wlad, but he's so boring to watch, then he got old overnight and gave up his belt against Fury without even trying

I'm not celebrating the fact that the belts have been taken over by tomato cans.

Dark days await the hw division, it's gonna be like the post-Lennox / pre-Klitschko era, with a bunch of paper champs, neither one much better than the others and most of them ducking each other

hopefully somebody like Usyk will come to save the HW division and put things in order in a few years

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
        Nobody. I stopped truly caring about hw after Vitali, the last legendary hw retired

I tried to like Wlad, but he's so boring to watch, then he got old overnight and gave up his belt against Fury without even trying

I'm not celebrating the fact that the belts have been taken over by tomato cans.

Dark days await the hw division, it's gonna be like the post-Lennox / pre-Klitschko era, with a bunch of paper champs, neither one much better than the others and most of them ducking each other

hopefully somebody like Usyk will come to save the HW division and put things in order in a few years
        Usyk is a wonderful fighter but I don't believe he'll last verse the current heavyweights. Giants like Fury 6'9 verse Usyk who's 6'3 will be horrible to watch.

Comment

Joshua
          Ortiz
          Fury
          Povetkin

Comment

Originally posted by ..,Krusher,.. View Post
            Usyk is a wonderful fighter but I don't believe he'll last verse the current heavyweights. Giants like Fury 6'9 verse Usyk who's 6'3 will be horrible to watch.
            Size isn't everything. If Haye was still prime I'd favour him to dominate any of the current beltholders. He'd KO Wilder silly with a well a timed counter in the middle of one of Wilder's windmills

Comment

Parker

Comment

Still like Haye tbh. But he needs to sign with sky because these fights at the minute aren't brilliant.

Still love Del Boy too.

Comment

Working...
                X