No announcement yet.

Stevens-Johnson sticks out as FOTY candidate for me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    You disresepectful little CUNT. Max is shit. Bum ass couldn't even hold Sportsnation without a pair of tits to bring in viewers.
    Probrecita. Don't be salty because Ariana Grande samples Mariah Carey and tries to pass off MC's voice as her own. She prolly lip syncs too.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
      Probrecita. Don't be salty because Ariana Grande samples Mariah Carey and tries to pass off MC's voice as her own. She prolly lip syncs too.
      Did you trash Ariana the goddess and Cotto the KING in consecutive posts? You broke both El Angel's rules.

Comment

Comment

Definitely not fight of the year. A good fight, but not enough back and forth action and damaging shots to justify a fight of the year award.

Personally, I though the stoppage was terrible. The fighter had his hands up and only got hit 2 clean shots. In the final round of a fight, you gotta give a fighter more chances than that to overcome a little adversity.

Kind of a shady decision by the ref, in my opinion.

That said, Johnson should have been more defensive in that final round and tying up. He had the fight won.

Comment

I'm in the 4th round right now, and it's a good scrap.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              Did you trash Ariana the goddess and Cotto the KING in consecutive posts? You broke both El Angel's rules.

tell mrs. cotto to no bring los ninos por favor.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                I'm in the 4th round right now, and it's a good scrap.
                Cunningham-Mansour was even better!

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing that fight again. Johnson did well enough to get a rematch, but he got caught with a bomb in the 10th. His corner told him to go out and stop Stevens, which was undoubtedly the worse thing to tell him. At best, Stevens won three rounds.

Comment

Working...
                  X