No announcement yet.

Oh snap Kell Brooks is close to signing to fight Tim Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    That's a damn good fight. And you know it's Brook. Not Brooks. That's not a question. You and I have went over this, previously.
    yea yea yea..

Comment

Bradley has been in tougher / better fights, he'll rise to the occasion in this one.

Comment

Great fight if it happens and respect to both if they get it on.

This division is crying out for top fights but nobody seems to want it. I consider these the two best at 147 (excluding Floyd and Manny).

I do believe Brook wants to fight good opposition. He's had a bit of flack but Jo Jo Dan was a mandatory which he had to take and Gavin wasn't a great defence admittedly but Brook wanted Khan to fight around that time and Khan wasn't coming to the table. Plus these were after a career threatening injury.

He really does need to step it back up now though, so i hope he does and fights someone like Bradley.

Comment

Bradley is a really good fighter and has the tools.

I think he can do it.

Brook is decent but still relatively untested.

Comment

Pretty sure Bradley fought Junior Witter in England, I remember seeing that fight. So the author is wrong on Bradley never fighting outside of US.

Comment

They have both boxed outside of their home country.

Nice fight. I like it a lot.

Comment

Didn't Timothy Bradley win his first world title against Junior Witter in England?

Comment

Didn't Bradley fight Witter in UK

Comment

Thank god, Brook needed this. I think he's fantastically talented but his credibility was going downhill.

Comment

Top Rank is suing Haymon. How exactly is that going to work?

Comment

Working...
                      X