No announcement yet.

T.I. forces Mayweather to hire extra security

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Masters01 View Post
    Mayweather is so corny that he'd get rejected by ugly short b*tches on the red carpet, but he's not so corny that he'd actually intend for that to happen.
    Who cares if she didn't say hi to him. He's rich and that ***** is ugly anyway.

Comment

What a pu$$ a boxer has to hire security against a rapper oh my

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        Who cares if she didn't say hi to him. He's rich and that ***** is ugly anyway.
        Exactly. Floyd taking his rich ass over to short, ugly, low-class women and getting rejected and made to look a fool on camera lol. Only Floyd could be that rich, and still be such a loser and reject.

Comment

Exactly. Floyd taking his rich ass over to short, ugly, low-class women and getting rejected and made to look a fool on camera lol. Only Floyd could be that rich, and still be such a loser and reject.
          How did he look like a loser?

Comment

Wtf is going on with Floyd... He's messing with a married woman? An ugly one at that....

I thought the arrogant corny persona was an act but dude can't seem to lock down anybody that ain't on payroll?

Comment

its called LDS ( little d1 ck syndrome) ... all that money all that money .. he should find himself a dime piece asian chick if he wants to be all insecure

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
                its called LDS ( little d1 ck syndrome) ... all that money all that money .. he should find himself a dime piece asian chick if he wants to be all insecure
                How would you know? Did u suck him off?

Comment

Tameka Cottle = horse

Shlt Floyd banging a horse!!! :doggie:

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                    like 50 cents said, you dont mess around with another mans wife even a ***** N.word will shoot ya for that.

50 Cent is severely corny.

Comment

lmao off at this internet chatter of how gangster TI is. I'm not impressed.

Comment

Working...
                      X