No announcement yet.

I seriously believe that Shane MOsley threw that fight and it was fixed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I seriously believe that Shane MOsley threw that fight and it was fixed

Sorry Shane quit and he looked completely fine after the fight, post fight etc.....with noit a mention of back spasms. Mundine by KO had very nice odds like 11-1 and I believe Mosley and Mundine and a bunch of other aussies made some good $ on this.

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
    Sorry Shane quit and he looked completely fine after the fight, post fight etc.....with noit a mention of back spasms. Mundine by KO had very nice odds like 11-1 and I believe Mosley and Mundine and a bunch of other aussies made some good $ on this.
    i wont be surprise if it was mentioned on his contract

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM
      I wouldn't doubt it lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

That would be his best opportunity for a big payday he has left.

Comment

Never put anything past EPO Shame Mostly. Shady guy, nice personality though.

Comment

I went to the fight and it was one of the most amateurish promotions I've ever witnessed. Mosley quitting was just the icing on the cake. Never watching mundine fight again.

Comment

just got to see some highlights... what the hell was going on over there???

was there any signs of such harsh back problems?

Comment

Originally posted by tyotfo View Post
                I went to the fight and it was one of the most amateurish promotions I've ever witnessed. Mosley quitting was just the icing on the cake. Never watching mundine fight again.
                2 guys walked in to the same eminem song lol. Some guy was self trained and had one win and like 17 losses. It looked like some backyard boxing lol. And I had to stay up all night to watch it then Mosley had back spasms like wtf. I feel bad for people who paid to see it since the main event went the way it did

Comment

He was on his way to being knocked out. He is beyond shot and he knew it.

Comment

I doubt mundine bet on it he is Muslim so betting is against his religion

Comment

Working...
                    X