Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ruben and SR say they would fight for charity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People all shook up because this fight would sell more than the Floyd fight would. Like I said, they would have done MEGA numbers had they followed through and made this "street fight" and undercard to the main event.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
      He didn't understand the dude but as soon as the reporter repeat himself sr didn't hesitate, he straight out said lets do it. As for Ruben he wanna switch up and say I'll do it if they pay me good, wtf?? Pay u?? then when the reporter says do it for a charity then Ruben looks around and comes up with yea if its for a good charity like for cancer patient. Ok??? Now it has to be for good charity?? Thought u wanted to throw down?? Anywhere anytime right??
      He tried to step to Sr. yesterday man.....it wasn't Sr. stepping to him.

Comment

Good hand speed for an old man. I sure as hell wouldn't want to fight him. I think Ruben better rethink fighting SR.

Comment

sounds more interesting than their sons' fight

Comment

would it be a cherry pick if Mayweather Sr. (28-6) fought Rueben (0-6).

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
              He didn't understand the dude but as soon as the reporter repeat himself sr didn't hesitate, he straight out said lets do it. As for Ruben he wanna switch up and say I'll do it if they pay me good, wtf?? Pay u?? then when the reporter says do it for a charity then Ruben looks around and comes up with yea if its for a good charity like for cancer patient. Ok??? Now it has to be for good charity?? Thought u wanted to throw down?? Anywhere anytime right??
              You must have just started to follow their comments. Ruben has said both since the begining to make it a fight "i'll get paid to kick his ass" and so on how Mayweather can promote a fight between both dads. And he's also said "If Sr. wants it we can take to the street and do it now."

Sr. is in very bad shape, someone can dig up the video of a former poster busting up Sr. in sparring skinny white dude.

Lets put the event together and see who real or who real talk.

Ruben hyping the hell out of this fight.

Comment

In a boxing match, Sr on points.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                  ruben is obviously a A loud mouth who doesn't want any part of a street or professional fight...........

"i like to get hit baby i love the pain!!!"

sounds like a bunch of embarrassing boasting.

most guys that I've seen that talked this way are the biggest frauds that you'd ever meet in life.
                  He's clearly full of shyt!! But sometimes he does sound funny.

Comment

Bum fights is back?

Comment

this would be hilarious and I would def take Mayweather Sr. by KO

Comment

Working...
                      X