Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mila Kunis, a right dog without makeup

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other than the hair and a bit of bags from no sleep, what's so bad about how she looks? Milana is a beaut, **** what you think.

Comment

everyone has good and bad pictures. Filipinas has a lot of naturals just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        ROFL

They are some absolutely horrible pics hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          that's the i'm on my period look...I'll still hit it doggy style.
          her face is bloated as ****. yeah she is probably on her period. Its pretty rank either way.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
            everyone has good and bad pictures. Filipinas has a lot of naturals just saying.
            I don't disagree. I dated a Filipina in HS. She looked better then, though. Ha.
            Last edited by Sake1; 12-14-2012, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
              I don't disagree. I dated a Filipina in HS. She looked better then, though. Ha.
              God Loves Ugly.

Comment

we need more pics of her without make up

Comment

id wife her any fuhking day

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    wishful thinking from ugly folk, man.

she's a good looking woman. anybody can look bad on the right day and with the right angle. that photographer was probably shooting hundreds of pictures and stalking her for days to get her to look bad. that's an indicator that she's good looking. to me anyway.

a regular person off the street cannot be transformed into a beautiful celebrity with makeup and photoshop. you can enhance features, but you can't simply transform an ugg into a beauty.

kunis is highly overrated anyway. a very good looking woman, but some people think she's the goat, and she's not.
                    I wish people understood this about these pictures. These people follow celebrities around for days to snap pictures like this. I guarantee that every female celebrity has a picture looking that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      I wish people understood this about these pictures. These people follow celebrities around for days to snap pictures like this. I guarantee that every female celebrity has a picture looking that bad.
                      That point is, that is what she looks like.

The Mila we see on television is a:

Comment

Working...
                      X