Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Pacquiao want to know the dates when he will be tested?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    respectfully, I didn't ask what his demands were I asked WHat terms did Manny accept?.

See you don't know what demands Manny accepted because he didn't specify. No offense dude. Manny said I accept floyds terms without ever telling you what they are. You assume its 14 days 50/50 because that was reported in January 2010. But you don't know because, as you said, Manny's word is good enough for you. But since he didn't use the words it can't be good enough!
    Manny said he accepted all of Floyds demands period. Talking about the 14 50/50. It may not be good enough for you but it is for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Whatever Jackson works for you, cornball.
      Ok latoya. Do you call people dawg to be cool? I did not know using dog makes you cool. Ima call you dog from now on so I sound cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
        Manny said he accepted all of Floyds demands period. Talking about the 14 50/50. It may not be good enough for you but it is for me.
        Floyd demanded ZERO days. Sorry, some of us can think.

Comment

Ok latoya.
          When corniness fails.

Comment

When corniness fails.
            hahahahaha your so funny!!! "When corniness fails." love it

Comment

hahahahaha your so funny!!! "When corniness fails." love it
              I bet you do, cornball.

Comment

You made this clear. I'm asking you to tell me, using Manny's words, what those terms were? I don't think you can.

My whole point through this debate has been the credibility of the messenger and their message. You like Manny. His word is "good enough for you". Even though he hasn't said what he accepted yet, if and when he finally does you will ride with it because he is your dude. But deep down you see how ridiculous that standard is.

On the flip side Roger and Sr, are not guys you like. When they say MAnny is on PED's you talk negatively about them to negate their accusation and won't accept anything other than hard proof.

Manny should have to show you proof the same as roger/Sr.

Comment

Floyd demanded ZERO days. Sorry, some of us can think.
                  no perro loco, Floyd was good with 14.

Comment

no perro loco, Floyd was good with 14.
                    When was he good with 14? I see your stupidity pouring out now. You should've let it just seep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      You made this clear. I'm asking you to tell me, using Manny's words, what those terms were? I don't think you can.

My whole point through this debate has been the credibility of the messenger and their message. You like Manny. His word is "good enough for you". Even though he hasn't said what he accepted yet, if and when he finally does you will ride with it because he is your dude. But deep down you see how ridiculous that standard is.

On the flip side Roger and Sr, are not guys you like. When they say MAnny is on PED's you talk negatively about them to negate their accusation and won't accept anything other than hard proof.

Manny should have to show you proof the same as roger/Sr.
                      And vice versa right?

Comment

Working...
                      X