No announcement yet.

Muslim student murders his professor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
    that's because that christian student doesn't kill people because they don't share his religious beliefs ... i personally don't need any more propaganda ... i DON'T hate Muslims ... but they hate most of us because we aren't Muslim ...
    come on dude only bacause the news tell you that it doesnt mean that is excatly what happened.it might of been but he could also be suffering from some ****ed up mental problem and he killed the guy and now they are saying its because hes muslim and didnt agree with the teacher,theres millions of muslims living along side all religions and not killing anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
      Propaganda? ******s like you are unbelievable. I think you just say this in your head enough times and you actually start believing it. If we listened to morons like you we would believe muslims aren't doing all of those things at all.
      Go suck Allah's dick, mate.
      small minded ****s like you are ****ing idiots,im trying to show you the other side of the coin but you can go and **** your mother up her arse

Comment

Originally posted by Shinerbop View Post
        Koreans aren't spread around the world killing thousands upon thousands of people in the name of Korea.

And I never said anything negative about the black chick and white guy. Now you're telling me how I feel and think!
        Neither are Muslims.

And the fact you make threads like that prove you're consumed with race.

Its obvious. Backpedal all you want.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
          people are reading into this way too much and its just another piece of propaganda against muslims,lets face it it was just another amercian losing the plot and killing a teacher and he happened to be a muslim so its everyone against muslims again.everytime a chsistian student walks into a school and kills his fellow students nobody ever mentions his religion,cant you people still see it how much the media **** with your head, just by the way they write a story,just take a second and think for yourself.you get bad and good people no matter what religion they are
          agree 100%.. people make thier own choices..then like cowards say it was about religion...i think if more people actually got to know more muslims they would notice that muslim people arent as bad as the media says..

Comment

Working...
          X