Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Italian Beezies Are The Finest Thread!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Italian Beezies Are The Finest Thread!

Giorgia Palmas

I see the Hayden sig is gone, is the crush over?

Comment

No bull**** my homeboy was in the military and he said the finest chicks pound 4 pound were Italian chicks. He said you walk around Rome and all you see is dime pieces..

Comment

make this **** x rated so we can post nudes, i have some spectacular Georgia Palmas pics, she has a great everything

Comment

Yeah italian girls on the whole are ridiculously fit. I go there a lot and a regular girl over there would register as a grade A hottie in london, plus the Italian girls have breasts and an arse cos they dont try to starve themselves.

Tbh even tho I have a lot of love for my Italianos, Scandinavia IMO has the best women on the planet. i turned into a fapping bumbling idiot when I was in Sweden and Denmark. All high cheekbones n curves. Not just blondes but of every race. I was feeling like I had to bring my A-game just to order at McDonalds cos the girls working there were fit as. In england the birds who work there are usually ugly.

Comment

Federica Ridolfi

Comment

Originally posted by Raider Monkz View Post
              I see the Hayden sig is gone, is the crush over?
              Well, I didn't know it was that big of a deal to you.

Nah, I just didn't like that it had my old username on it.

Comment

Wait, you mean that isn't Hayden in your sig? **** they look like twins! i thought Hayden had grown an ass...

Comment

Originally posted by Iamnotausername View Post
                  Yeah italian girls on the whole are ridiculously fit. I go there a lot and a regular girl over there would register as a grade A hottie in london, plus the Italian girls have breasts and an arse cos they dont try to starve themselves.

Tbh even tho I have a lot of love for my Italianos, Scandinavia IMO has the best women on the planet. i turned into a fapping bumbling idiot when I was in Sweden and Denmark. All high cheekbones n curves. Not just blondes but of every race. I was feeling like I had to bring my A-game just to order at McDonalds cos the girls working there were fit as. In england the birds who work there are usually ugly.
                  In Scandanavian countries they LOVE the brothers...

My boy went over there and he said the chicks were all over him just because he was black.

Comment

Manuela Arcuri

Comment

Working...
                    X