• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you watch some of his fights, they were clearly fixed

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Rourke was a good am boxer for real,
      According to Rourke's step father he had 4 amateur fights and lied about his amateur career which was nothing special at all. That was the most pathetic looking dive in Rourke's 5 fight staged boxing career and they should send Elliot Seymour to the Russian Gulag for committing that crime. I can't believe the posters who are praising him and can't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        if you watch some of his fights, they were clearly fixed
        So few in this thread can see that...even this obvious dive.

Comment

love mickey, thats a funny guy. but lets me honest, Freddie kicked his ass out of the gym for a reason. im sure hes spun some tall tales. all in good fun. He is an actor after all, and a lot of these guys live in their own worlds. but you cannot deny this man is pure entertainment.

mickey was hilarious...that green ball, that emotional dressing room speech, the exaggerated, slow ring walk, knocking that patsy out, putting a little filipino on his shoulders with a cowboy hat.......lol so much win.

Comment

The highlight of Rourke's fight was his gold shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
              love mickey, thats a funny guy. but lets me honest, Freddie kicked his ass out of the gym for a reason.
              Roach never kicked Rourke out of his gym. Rourke convinced Roach to move from Las Vegas to Hollywood to set up a gym and train him...then he never showed up so Roach had to go it without him. Rourke would show once in awhile over the years...that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
                love mickey, thats a funny guy. but lets me honest, Freddie kicked his ass out of the gym for a reason. im sure hes spun some tall tales. all in good fun. He is an actor after all, and a lot of these guys live in their own worlds. but you cannot deny this man is pure entertainment.

mickey was hilarious...that green ball, that emotional dressing room speech, the exaggerated, slow ring walk, knocking that patsy out, putting a little filipino on his shoulders with a cowboy hat.......lol so much win.
                fact

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                  rourke was a good amatuer, but this was along time ago. mickey was born around 1952 or so so i think when he fought in the am's it would have been the 70's and i think he weighed around 155 -160. when he fought as a pro, he was old, 39, and every fight was a war, he might have won a cruiserweight title but he'd take so much damage every fight i don't see him holding that belt for very long. rourke's boxing career is why his face is all f.ucked up, one of the last guys he fought collapsed his cheekbone and mickey had to get collagen injections in his face - that's why he's not pretty anymore
                  He's gorgeous though, haters.

Comment

Working...
                  X