Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

..TRANSLATED Joshua Clottey Interview...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..TRANSLATED Joshua Clottey Interview...

I noticed the interview with my man, Joshua Clottey on the main page and even though, I GOT IT, I was thinking some might not understand what he was saying. It was written up quite crap. So, with that in mind, I decided to translate some of the highlights.

WARNING: When reading this, you must read it alloud with your best Joshua Clottey impression, otherwise you wont understand the words. FACT.

About being upset with not being able to make the big fights happen:

'The problime is that dey don't wann to fight me. Shann Mosley, Antonio Margarita, Miguel Cotto, dey are all cowardz. Dey need to stopp being ******* and fight me. Dey.... cannut tekk my pounchez.'

On possibly fighting Miguel Cotto:

'I think it would be a very, very guud fight.'

On his manager:

'I have a bad managa who listenz to the promoter and nutt me... I should make hiim tekk some pounchez.'

On how, even though he doesn't make a lot, he tries to help out:

'I neva made guu money hera, and I wann to doo my part and make it a betta place.'

Final words:

'Dey cannut tekk my pounchez.'

Originally posted by ..Calderon... View Post
    'I have a bad managa who listenz to the promoter and nutt me... I should make hiim tekk some pounchez.'
    Good one

Comment

I can do a pretty mean Ghanaian accent (having been around so many of them in my lifetime), so I lulz'ed pretty good at that one.

Can't forget...

"AH!!!"

Comment

Just wanted to allow people to know what he meant.

Comment

Working...
        X