Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im a mexican american first gen...and this is MY country too...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
    He was born and raised in Panama, his mother was born and raised in Panama. His father was born in the US of Mexican descent. I take it he's (Duran) Panamanian/American, not Mexican. Correct me if i'm wrong.
    Technically yes. What im saying is hes Mexican by blood not birth... Just like i am. I was born in the US but Mexican by blood...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      Technically yes. What im saying is hes Mexican by blood not birth... Just like i am. I was born in the US but Mexican by blood...
      Well that's not a good example, since he's the most infamous quitter of all time lol

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
        If you are proud of your country when why are you so fanatically opposed to the idea of a secure border?

Something is missing.

And if you think "tomorrows leaders" are going to want to slum it up with corrupt foreign governments just because they're both brown I don't know how much world politics you can possibly follow.

American school children are taught the myth of "white oppression" to politely explain global technological disparities. Unfortunately many of them don't realize this and take it too seriously. They think once the whites are gone some great unity will occur.

There is no harmonious peace between neighboring brown countries anywhere. As a proud olive man I favor my dignity and honesty over pretending to be oppressed.
        Question is why are you so fanatical with have a super secure wall? What would it protect?

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
          Question is why are you so fanatical with have a super secure wall? What would it protect?
          I don't understand your question. What is fanatical about having a normal border thousands of people don't casually walk across every day?

We are so far-left in the US that normal routine human existence seems "fanatical" to the drug addicts I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
            I don't understand your question. What is fanatical about having a normal border thousands of people don't casually walk across every day?

We are so far-left in the US that normal routine human existence seems "fanatical" to the drug addicts I guess.
            Have you been aboard and crossed borders in any other country.

Dude the wall trump and his uneducated people want is another Great Wall of china.

You cross any border in any country in the world and there is no wall. So why do we need a wall? What is it that you think it's protecting?

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Duran is Mexican? Lol
              They like to claim him but he never represented or acknowledged his tiny bit of Mexicanness, like ever.

Panama pride.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Congrats..... No one cares if you mexican or white or black, etc..

It's the greatest country on earth like you said, and it's because of republican policies.. So don't come here and try to crap on the policies that made this the best country on the planet.. It's not my fault that mexico is so ****ed up that mexicans don't even want to live there...

Assimilate,,,,, that's the key to success.. White dudes found the best most successful blueprint for a country... Yes in the past they didn't allow everyone to partake... But now you can partake, just don't try and change it.. Never understood someone from a craphole country would flock to the US, but then cry about its policies... We don't want to be like mexico or any of the South American craphole countries...
                You are more than welcome here, but there is a reason your family came here, so I don't understand why you would want to change it.. Assimilate just like the asians do, and you will have success in life.... Keep following liberals and you will end up living like your family did in Mexico....

No one is against immigration,,, just illegal immigration... All we ask is go thru the proper channels and assimilate and we will welcome you with open arms... More hard working, tax payers, the better...
                This is too hard for someone like TS to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                  nope Greatest was Duran then Salvador Sanchez...
                  Sanchez and Finito are my favorite two

Comment

• OP, STFU, get a job and pay taxes and this country will be better off. Illegals need to be dealt with, whether they're mexicans or brits.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaidOut View Post
                      OP, STFU, get a job and pay taxes and this country will be better off. Illegals need to be dealt with, whether they're mexicans or brits.
                      how about legalize the hard working non criminals ones instead of making them wait 12 years on a list pay thousands of dollars etc... The system is broken and making almost impossible to become legal...

Comment

Working...
                      X