Comments Thread For: Canelo, Reynoso Give Mayweather an Ultimatum For 5/4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Canelo:

Comment

Lol! ¿Hype job Canelo giving the highest paid athlete(Mayweather) an ultimatum?That's a real JOKE!! ¿Who has Canelo fought to be demanding anything?To this date Canelo hasn't fought a top of the line real jr middleweight(154 pounder) & fighting Trout(who I think will beat Canelo) is dangerous enough, looking past him is even worst...

Comment

i don't understand this,last may canelo wasn't ready for floyd now canelo is giving floyd ultimatums thats crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
          Hey Canelo:

Well you do know that he has been told by the media that he is the great Mexican hope, probably has gotten to his head.

Comment

I doubt Mayweather will ever step in the ring with Canelo. Especially if he was to beat Trout convincingly. Mayweather knows Canelo is too much of a threat and Floyd will do his usual ducking bs. He would make a huge profit fighting Canelo, and is that not what "Money" May is all about?

Comment

I would actually lose some respect for Floyd if he agreed to this bull****.

I hope he doesn't give into this kid who hasn't accomplished **** in the sport of boxing.

Comment

I thought Floyd wanted the big fights? Win or lose Canelo is a bigger fight than Guerrero or puppy dog Alexander, or anyone on Mayweathers radar besides Pacman and Warquez. So what's the big deal?

Floyd isn't doing a million buys with Guerrero alone. Sign the contract.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                  Canelo Vs Gavin Rees

Or

Canelo Vs Erik Morales

Any bets or takers?
                  Lolol Canelo Vs Gavin Rees hilarious, but he did fight Matthew Hatton to win that strap so anything is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
                    I doubt Mayweather will ever step in the ring with Canelo. Especially if he was to beat Trout convincingly. Mayweather knows Canelo is too much of a threat and will do his usual ducking bs. He would make a huge profit fighting Canelo, and is that not what "Money" May is all about?
                    Get your simple a$$ outa here. Are you blind. The ginger never had any intention of fighting Trout, he's using Floyd as the friggin excuse & that's that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      And you wonder why I go hard on ginger!! I knew that guy was gonna duck Trout & use Floyd as the excuse. They even banned me for it, LOL ginger the duck.
                      That's crazy man, you called it too. Green k!

Comment

Working...
                      X