• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a joke. Chavez by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      I'll take that

Not a jccjr fan but after watching lee live against Mcewan, I think Julio can bear him

It's a complete toss up and I haven't bet in a while lol
      Your on.

Even though I haven't seen most of that fight. The guy who beat Vera the second time should be able to do enough to win a UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
        What a joke. Chavez by decision.
        Put some points on it then.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          How?

Explain.
          I see Lee starting off stronger but Chavez body shots will wear him down IMO, stop him from moving & with his ridiculous size difference compared to other fighters in the MW division Chavez will over power him. Lee is has a very 1 diemensional foot work, he fights while walking back when it comes to pressure fighters & once he get's taged he becomes stantionary, Chavez will take advantage of this & if i remember correctly Vera was still landing a good amount of his power shots in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
            I see Lee starting off stronger but Chavez body shots will wear him down IMO, stop him from moving & with his ridiculous size difference compared to other fighters in the MW division Chavez will over power him. Lee is has a very 1 diemensional foot work, he fights while walking back when it comes to pressure fighters & once he get's taged he becomes stantionary, Chavez will take advantage of this & if i remember correctly Vera was still landing a good amount of his power shots in the rematch.
            Not so much. 34% aint much.

I think Chavez can only can get in if you allow him in.

Rubio had no jab or anything. Zbik just wanted to slug.

Lee will have his 6'2 frame and a decent jab. Also the Southpaw stance will keep Chavez guessing,(Can't southpaws on Jr.'s record)

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              Your on.

Even though I haven't seen most of that fight. The guy who beat Vera the second time should be able to do enough to win a UD.
              Vera is a huge simply a tough FNF type fighter and I simply cat gauge my
              Opinion off of him because he isnt that good

Mcewan on the other hand is a pretty good pressure fighter like Jr but not as good yet he was landing at will and was beating him up till he gassed

So how does this work, do you sig bets?

Comment

Mcewan on the other hand is a pretty good pressure fighter like Jr but not as good yet he was landing at will and was beating him up till he gassed

Yeah. Its the only one I got right now.

So its siged.

I can't find any southpaws on Jr's resume.

That could be big.

Comment

I want to hear this from Arum or his camp. I was almost sure it was going to be Margarito.

Comment

I'm watching Mcewan vs Vera right now.

Mcewan fights more like Lee then anything. Also he's a southpaw like Lee.

Comment

Lou knows that Sergio isn't going to get anywhere near Julio anytime soon. Also, after Sturm-Lee falling through, this is another big fight for Lee, possibly much bigger.

Maybe Lou is thinking that if Lee can get in there and beat Julio, he'll pbviously be much more known to some of the boxing fans that aren't as hardcore into the sport, because a lot of people do know who Julio Cesar Chavez Jr is. Also, if Lee were to win, it would set up a Lee-Martinez fight in the latter part of the year.

Comment

Working...
                      X