Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I took a massive shyt on some guys car lastnight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] I took a massive shyt on some guys car lastnight.

I was at the mall and some skinny punk with red hair was looking at me hard. I asked him what he was looking at and he ran to his car. I followed him home and I waited at night to strike. The next day I saw the same punk at a car wash with an angry look on his face. After the was he started doing push up and telling people that he was going to kill the man that shyt on his car. Everyone laughed at him and walked away.

I laughed.

Comment

he was doing push ups at the car wash?

Comment

How old are you?

Comment

Man, that was my homeboy PrettyBoy32's car. Don't let me catch you son!

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            Man, that was my homeboy PrettyBoy32's car. Don't let me catch you son!
            I shocked that he owns a car.

Comment

I see anyone fugging with my car/house...and you are likely you will eat a .40 cal.

You are lucky. Stay out of trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerHapppy:) View Post
                I was at the mall and some skinny punk with red hair was looking at me hard. I asked him what he was looking at and he ran to his car. I followed him home and I waited at night to strike. The next day I saw the same punk at a car wash with an angry look on his face. After the was he started doing push up and telling people that he was going to kill the man that shyt on his car. Everyone laughed at him and walked away.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
                  I see anyone fugging with my car/house...and you are likely you will eat a .40 cal.

You are lucky. Stay out of trouble.
                  Guns are for cowards. Real me use their brains then their fists.
                  Last edited by Trigger unhappy; 01-11-2012, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerHapppy:) View Post
                    I shocked that he owns a car.
                    im shocked that you **** on a car. Nice job!

Comment

Working...
                    X