Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Any Fighters of Potential GOAT Status Accept Manny's Offer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
    Lol so you're admitting this is a ridiculous offer as well? Good job.

You should answer the question of the thread. No need to get defensive and reroute the question. But after you, I'll give you my opinion on your question
    Nobody is getting defensive. Everyone has agreed Mannys offer is ridiculous. Its a great move to show how stupid floyds offers are. Its basically, "you play the clown, I play the clown".

The funny thing is, only you guys are defending floyds offer as if it was really legit.

Now would any star fighter accept a flat fee with no ppv when their value is pretty much equal?

Comment

Originally posted by FloydsLostBalls View Post
      Would Any Fighters of Potential GOAT Status Accept floyds Offer of a flat rate with no PPV money?
      I would if I wasn't the A-Side.

If I was Pac-Man, before 2013, it would be 50/50 split....now I will take scraps if the alphabet boys were after me.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
        I would if I wasn't the A-Side.

If I was Pac-Man, before 2013, it would be 50/50 split....now I will take scraps if the alphabet boys were after me.

You're a broke janitor though.

So Frazier would have taken 0 PPV? Trinidad would have taken 0 PPV? Not even Floyd when he fought Oscar took 0 PPV. But you think Manny should?

Comment

Nobody is getting defensive. Everyone has agreed Mannys offer is ridiculous. Its a great move to show how stupid floyds offers are. Its basically, "you play the clown, I play the clown".

The funny thing is, only you guys are defending floyds offer as if it was really legit.

Now would any star fighter accept a flat fee with no ppv when their value is pretty much equal?

No, I don't believe they would. Especially when both fighters were as close as 50-50 in terms of numbers

Comment

No, I don't believe they would. Especially when both fighters were as close as 50-50 in terms of numbers
            So why should Manny?

Comment

Would Any Fighters of Potential GOAT Status Accept floyds Offer of a flat rate with no PPV money?
              Exactly.

Plus, is Floyd really a potential GOAT candidate? No way.

Comment

You're a broke janitor though.

So Frazier would have taken 0 PPV? Trinidad would have taken 0 PPV? Not even Floyd when he fought Oscar took 0 PPV. But you think Manny should?

FloydsLostBalls "peeleft:

Comment

So why should Manny?
                  I never said he should. Especially when the offer was made without no ppv bonus.

However, he isn't in the 50-50 asking range any longer. That's what sucks about these negotiations from both sides.

Comment

Floyd's a monkey offering a monkey purse. Now he looks like a real monkey after Pac called him out. Haven't heard of any reply yet from Floyd.

Yoohoo! Anybody there?

Bullies get slammed. LMAO!

Comment

I never said he should. Especially when the offer was made without no ppv bonus.

However, he isn't in the 50-50 asking range any longer. That's what sucks about these negotiations from both sides.

Even when he was in the 5050 range, Floyd didn't want it. The range will never matter when one fighter has no intention of fighting. Manny could have agreed to the 40 mil, and Floyd would have made another excuse, like this one,

"He has to leave bob arum." Say he leaves Bob, whats the next excuse?

Comment

Working...
                      X