No announcement yet.

Any Sons of Anarchy riders on here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Sons of Anarchy riders on here?

If so, do you think that Opi will return, that's currently the best show on tv, IMO, bar none. cant wait for game of thrones to resume.

Love it, haven't seen it recently but yeah!!

Comment

Opie definately returns next season, the creator Kurt Sutter confirmed this in a recent interview.

Comment

Thats cool time to see how Jacks and Opi run **** now that they know how much heat is on them...

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          Love it, haven't seen it recently but yeah!!

Man bro, you missing out!!!!

Originally posted by Naps View Post
          Opie definately returns next season, the creator Kurt Sutter confirmed this in a recent interview.
          So Opi returns, but does he take up the vp chair?

Comment

I'm done after this year's finale. It was awful how they just pushed reset on everything they spent all year building up. I can't watch a show where they'll do something like that.

The first two seasons were fantastic, but I just got completely turned off by the way season 3 was handled, and now the season 4 finale ruining what had been the best season of the show.

Comment

It's decent, not one of my top favourites. I stopped watching a few episodes into Season 3 though. Lost interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
                I don't see how there is any credible way Opie and Clay can coexist together. It should not be possible, and I cringe at how they may be planning to have them get along.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  I don't see how there is any credible way Opie and Clay can coexist together. It should not be possible, and I cringe at how they may be planning to have them get along.
                  you are 100% on that Clay has to be out for good if they plan on Opi coming back as VP witch imo is the only way he comes back...

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Originally posted by dough401 View Post
                    you are 100% on that Clay has to be out for good if they plan on Opi coming back as VP witch imo is the only way he comes back...
                    I never thought about that, that does put an interesting perspective on the whole thing, damn.

Comment

Working...
                    X