Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can Khan fans say Prescott is begging for a pay day?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan...IF YOUR SCARED SAY YOUR SCARED! Stop with these LAME A$$ EXCUSES PLEASE!

him getting KO'd in 0:54 seconds would go away if he just fights Prescott again and destroy him...or maybe he is just not all that confident with that match up

Comment

Prescott doesn't have a single ruddy world class name on his record, unless you count Khan when he was a naive youngster with poor instruction on conditioning and strategic fronts.

Khan is mixing in the correct company to win a date with Mayweather. Khan and Mayweather's next adversary have a common opponent, except Khan beat the bloody Argie farm boy and didn't get dropped like a sack of horse-shit multiple times. What company is Prescott mixing in? He's only just now moving up from taxi drivers to potato farmers.

While I'd certainly garner pleasure from seeing Khan perform the formality of ending the career he gave to the Colombian peasant, it's far from a necessary act.

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
        Yeah Kahns a douche for wanting to fight the best fighter out there instead of fighting Prescott. How long is Floyd going to be fighting for? Maybe once/twice after Ortiz. Kahn can fight Prescott anytime, but it does get to the point where Prescott just wont matter.

Dont know about you but id rather watch Kahn/mayweather (stylistically an interesting fight on paper) than Kahn/Prescott.
        Is McCloskey one of those best fighters out there?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Manny got knocked out twice by non-descript fighters. Corrie Sanders was a 40 year old golfer on the verge of retirement when he knocked out Wlad in less than 2 rounds. Sergio was the favourite over a fairly unknown Margarito when he got stopped.

Plus these guys were more established whilst Khan was a 21 year old prospect coming up...
          i would totally agree with you on wlad and sanders. he should have rematched him. i'll cut pacquiao and martinez some slack on their KO losses though, as i don't feel there was as much hype surrounding them as there was for khan early in their careers. if you're fighting on ppv's right off the bat when you start your career, i feel that you should definitely avenge humiliating defeats.

but that ship has sailed. like others in this thread pointed out, prescott didn't do anything to capitalize on that victory and hasn't been impressive. it's not a fight i personally care to see anymore

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
            i would totally agree with you on wlad and sanders. he should have rematched him. i'll cut pacquiao and martinez some slack on their KO losses though, as i don't feel there was as much hype surrounding them as there was for khan early in their careers. if you're fighting on ppv's right off the bat when you start your career, i feel that you should definitely avenge humiliating defeats.

but that ship has sailed. like others in this thread pointed out, prescott didn't do anything to capitalize on that victory and hasn't been impressive. it's not a fight i personally care to see anymore
            That makes no sense. So you should only avenge losses if you're an Olympic medalist with hype? Prescott was his first PPV fight funnily enough lol.

Comment

A mere con has zero head movement, he avoids punches with his foot work, that there dear boy, is a recipe for disaster with any fighter who can cut off the ring and has speed coupled with power! He certainly is not the future of boxing just because he trains with Freddy 'joke coach' Roach. He keeps calling out Mayweather when Mayweather would damn well embarrass the kid and make him learn head movement in the pocket. Bottom line Amir Khan is overrated as they come & got KTFO by a Columbian farmer he is terrified of!

QUACK QUACK! :wank:

Comment

When Khan met Prescott he proved that Muslims don't drink, when he failed to get a round in.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  That makes no sense. So you should only avenge losses if you're an Olympic medalist with hype? Prescott was his first PPV fight funnily enough lol.
                  i never said that. i think all fighters should avenge losses sooner than later. the point i'm trying to make is how many people actually saw pacquiao vs torrecampo/singsurat when they actually happened? the average boxing fan most likely didn't know who pacquiao or martinez were in those fights. prescott vs khan 2 could have been a fairly profittable fight at the time. it would have made a lot of sense due to the hype surrounding khan before his professional career even began.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    Is McCloskey one of those best fighters out there?
                    Is Kevin Mitchell?

Comment

He was KO'd on his SKY Box Office Debut, he humiliated himself. But he's come a long way and done very well, Prescott meanwhile has done little since the win, lost a couple and came back. If he wins this weekend against Paul, then the fight becomes more relevant, but if he loses again, then that's the end of his big paydays.

But if I were Khan, I would have rematched him just to get the burden off my back.

Comment

Working...
                      X