Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posters that should retire this year.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably me, I don't throw enough haymakers anymore to survive under current conditions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
      Probably me, I don't throw enough haymakers anymore to survive under current conditions.
      give me your account when you retire..

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        This is what Ether[guy with the beard sitting down] and Dorian[drunk guy in yellow shirt] do when they're not posting in Boxingscene. Since they have never seen how the other one looks, they didn't even know that they were fighting their best e-friend. I know how Dorian looks so I would never mistakenly fight him in the streets, especially if he was drunk.
        That was my off season bro. Happens once in a while plus I was drunk 8-9 months of the year I beat Ether every single time. Ether knows it, you know it and Ethers girlfriend/My maid knows it.

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        is dorian really on roids?

damned commies.
        I haven't been caught with steroids. So until then I can say that I am clean.

Comment

• I'll retire in January-February. Around there. It's my BDAY in Feb and I'm getting e-old.

Comment

• talip bin osman is waaaay past it...

retirement from posting beckons...

Comment

• Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
              talip bin osman is waaaay past it...

retirement from posting beckons...
              please don't

you're probably the only sane one in this pool of unmentionables

Comment

• I retired. I'm already in south florida so its perfect

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  I retired. I'm already in south florida so its perfect
                  South Florida with that broad on your avy in a yacht? have a good time, walt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                    South Florida with that broad on your avy in a yacht? have a good time, walt.
                    damn i wish............. need to retire at your beach. cheaper and probably less expensive females

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      damn i wish............. need to retire at your beach. cheaper and probably less expensive females
                      Haha true that walt,the cheapest place in the world and it's complete with amenities every man is looking for. Not for so long but long enough for us to enjoy while we're still alive.

Comment

Working...
                      X