No announcement yet.

Nike Machomai shoes (Question)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nike Machomai shoes (Question)

Hello all....I have a quick question.....why are the shoes from Title different than the shoes from the Nike site?

Title Boxing site:

http://store.titleboxing.com/nike-ma...shoes-mid.html

Nike Store:

http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?coun...32/pgid-186733

Notice how the Title machomai shoe has a black sole....but the Nike store one has a gumsole (yellowish color)

I also noticed that the one from the nike store has a zipper to cover the laces....while the ones from Title do not.

I've only seen Pacquiao wear the ones shown from that nike store site.... can anyone chime in on this?
    Last edited by mishka80; 12-08-2008, 04:09 AM.

Here's Manny wearing the ones from the nike site

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SROx34bDsKE

Comment

Machomai shoes (Nike site):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihX6NeTNzmU

1:47 in the video...

There are two types.....wtf lol (I'm guessing the shoes from title are an older version???)

Comment

Also....since I've never gotten a solid answer.....can anyone tell me if these shoes run true to size? I am a size 9.5... should I stick with 9.5 or go for the 10.

Thanks. I'm lookin to get myself a birthday present...and i just wanna make sure these shoes are good... (I have never owned any pair of boxing shoes in my life)

Comment

Ya bro the Nike site ones are more sleek and from what I hear the Nike site ones are newer and better. My friend sent his title machomais back and got the Nike ones instead.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoney17 View Post
            Ya bro the Nike site ones are more sleek and from what I hear the Nike site ones are newer and better. My friend sent his title machomais back and got the Nike ones instead.
            haha exactly what i was thinking....but i just wanted to make sure. I remember reading a review on this site (On the title machomais) and how the lacing system was ****.

Anyways, this SUCKS....i live in Canada...but says on the Nike site that they don't ship internationally.....how ****in ******ed.....I guess I Can send it to my bro and get him to ship it to me....what a hassle...

thanks youngmoney..

Comment

if anyone knows of any other site besides the nike site...where they sell the NEWER version of the Machomai's and ship internationally...please let me know... thanks.

Also someone answer this:

Originally posted by mishka80 View Post
              can anyone tell me if these shoes run true to size? I am a size 9.5... should I stick with 9.5 or go for the 10.

Comment

Originally posted by mishka80 View Post
                haha exactly what i was thinking....but i just wanted to make sure. I remember reading a review on this site (On the title machomais) and how the lacing system was ****.

Anyways, this SUCKS....i live in Canada...but says on the Nike site that they don't ship internationally.....how ****in ******ed.....I guess I Can send it to my bro and get him to ship it to me....what a hassle...

thanks youngmoney..
                Try calling the Nike customer service and double check with them because I would think a big company like nike should be able to ship to a next door country for a few more bucks!

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoney17 View Post
                  Try calling the Nike customer service and double check with them because I would think a big company like nike should be able to ship to a next door country for a few more bucks!
                  I'll give that a shot..

U.S. - Only Shipping

Unfortunately at this time, we cannot ship or bill orders outside of the United States, or accept credit cards issued from a bank outside of the United States. If you are outside of the U.S., please visit your regional Nike site for product information or store locations. For your protection, we will be unable to change your address once your order has been submitted. Please double check your shipping information before you submit your order.

We can ship your order to an APO or FPO address. To place your APO/FPO order, please call 1-800-806-6453, 5am-10pm PT, 7 days a week.

edit: just to play it safe.....i'll just send it to my Brother who resides in the U.S haha. Im just glad I didn't order the Machomais from Title......I was just about to put it on order..until I noticed Mannys shoes from last night.....im sure his old white/red shoes were the same shoes...

Comment

You know, I almost never open these kinda threads. But I am kinda glad I opened this one. I was just asked the other day to pick out some stuff I wanted for Christmas, and I got some custom trunks coming already...and they are red/white scheme and I do need new shoes come to think of it.

Now I know I ordered my last pr. of Nike's from the US via innerwebz, but it was a while ago, and was a gift also...so I guess they changed the policy?

I like those. Going to call them up tomorrow and see what is what and will let you know and if you get any better info. on the new models here in Canada...let me know here, and I'll do the same.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X