Clear All

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
    Did this dude really just get banned?

his rep power is 0 as well.
    I think he's banned.

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
      Why changed the existing drug test now?

Is it because of a mere speculation by a convicted drug pusher?

If ain't broke why fix it...
      Damn right Peyk-Peyk!!!!!

Comment

Come on FLOYDETTES and *****S, we all know the FRUAD doesn't really want to fight the Pacman at all.

I've been saying this since the Pac-Cotto fight and *****s here are just the ones who keeps denying it.

Why the constant denial when all of us knows floyd the FRAUD is a coward.

That's the reason why no one! wants to bet on me that this fight ain't happening at all as floyd NEVER INTENDED TO FIGHT PAC.

FLOYD IS ALWAYS A FRAUD. ONCE A FRAUD ALWAYS A FRAUD.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Damn right Peyk-Peyk!!!!!
          zup brother? how's it goin'?

Comment

People keep saying that these tests have not been done in boxing, i have said it before and i will say it again THE CALIFORNIA STATE ATHLETIC COMMISSION DOES RANDOM TESTS ON BOXERS AND MMA FIGHTERS- FOR A FEW YEARS

So its not unpresceneted in 100 years of the sport. Guess What????? 65 fighters were caught that wouldnt have been caught using the NSAC tests. Random testings is NOT UNPRESCENTED in BOXING in THE UNITED STATES.

For those who still dont believe it go google it, its there....random tests HAVE been done and people have been caught that wouldnt be caught using the NSAC tests.

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
              This is nothing more than a strategic ploy by the Fraudulent One to save face & have a reason why he didnt fight Pacquiao.

Asking a fighter, a first ballot hall of famer, a icon, 1# p4p best fighter in the world, arguably the biggest star of the sport, a test that has never been asked by any other fighter in the 100 plus year history of professional boxing is a down right insulting to Pacquiao.

The fight not being made due to testing controversy gives Fraudulent jr. a reason to not fight another threatening opponent.

He can say "i wanted to fight pacquiao but he didnt want to do the test." It somehow legitimizes him not fighting pacquiao.

Its a very nefarious yet smart move by mayweather that has backfired. Now more & more boxing scribes are pointing out the hypocrisy & contradictions of golden boy & team mayweather.
              Very well put.

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
                Did this dude really just get banned?

his rep power is 0 as well.
                Seriously, why was he banned?

Comment

Originally posted by USADA View Post

Bye Bye Pacquiao's legacy if he stands on that demand
                  hahaha pacquiao's name was up there with robinsons, ali, armstrong while floyd's name will struggle to make it to top 30 atg. hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                    Manny just asked for a 30 day cut off...30 days dude..

how do you feel about that DontTESTmeBRAH?

str8 up?

also..below are the excuses from Manny...not Floyd. Floyd has been on board with this fight for a minute now. But just recently Manny and his team have said the following FIVE excuses.

1. Needle Phobia (no issues before, and Manny even snacks during tat work)
                    2. Disruptive to his training (Yet Shooting movies, preparing for concerts not an issue)
                    3. Will make him weak LOL.......
                    4. Superstitions LOL...... this one really they must have been joking...or must of been lost in translation.....
                    5. Manny was disrespected and will not then do the test out of principle (yet they looking at Paulie as an option LOL......)

1. needle phobia - bs. ive said so already. Did you hear pac say it? So you say mayweather never wanted 10 oz gloves & 154 because mayweather never said but roach? So give Pacquiao the same benefit of the doubt. You never heard Pacquiao say he is afraid of needles. How could he? He has tattoos all over his body.

2.Disruptive to training - it is. USADA can come at anytime, anywhere. shooting movies? he finished it then started training. planning concerts? this is not michael jackson this it level concert. karaoke signing. cmon brah. Those are things he enjoys training. Not taking blood from you at 4 am in the morning.

3. Will make him weak - somebody posted a link jamiacan sprinters complaining about all the olympic style test making them weak. Pacquiao has never been tested.

4.Supestitious - you play sports. You should know that athletes are VERY VERY SUPERSTITIOUS. I play baseball. We are VERY VERY SUPERSTITIOUS. This is public sporting knowledge webb. Athletes especially boxers are creatures of habit.

5.Paulie fight - i have already made a thread about this. Did you hear pacquiao say he wants to fight paulie? No you havent cause he never said it. Promoter posturing. IF he fights paulie, read my thread again.

What else you got?

Comment

Originally posted by HaglerSteelChin View Post
                      People keep saying that these tests have not been done in boxing, i have said it before and i will say it again THE CALIFORNIA STATE ATHLETIC COMMISSION DOES RANDOM TESTS ON BOXERS AND MMA FIGHTERS- FOR A FEW YEARS

So its not unpresceneted in 100 years of the sport. Guess What????? 65 fighters were caught that wouldnt have been caught using the NSAC tests. Random testings is NOT UNPRESCENTED in BOXING in THE UNITED STATES.

For those who still dont believe it go google it, its there....random tests HAVE been done and people have been caught that wouldnt be caught using the NSAC tests.
                      USADA OLYMPIC STYLE TESTING HAS NEVER OCCURED IN PROFESSIONAL BOXING. Of course blood tests have happend in boxing.its mandatory for hiv screening.

but not USADA olympic style testing.

Comment

Working...
                      X