No announcement yet.

The Official NFL 2014-2015 Season Page

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post

Everyone in Seattle knows who Shaun Alexander is. I guess you didn't read anything I wrote.

Alexander is a ***** btw he's not viewed too highly here because he's a b1tch. The biggest former player by far is Steve Largent, followed by Cortez Kennedy, Kenny Easley, and Eugene Robinson, they are the most loved in Seattle.
    You can't leave out big Walt

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
      You can't leave out big Walt
      Yeah he's still pretty recent though. Man, it was nice never having to worry about left tackle for all those years. Especially when Hutch was there as well, that's the real reason Alexander got all those yards.

Comment

• Marshawn speaks

Report: Lynch could be fined $250K for not doing interviews

http://sea.247sports.com/Bolt/Report...views-35080449

Comment

• Brandon Browner is going to be in deep trouble with the league

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2014...d-ex-teammates

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            Brandon Browner is going to be in deep trouble with the league

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2014...d-ex-teammates
            When Sherman was asked what it will be like to play against an ex-LOB member, Sherman said Browner is LOB and always will be apart of the LOB.

When Kam was asked about it, "To try to break them? Oh man," Chancellor said. "B.B. is like a brother to us. He is a competitor. That's one thing I'll say about Browner. And that comes from being in the Legion (of Boom)," Chancellor said of the nickname for the Seahawks' secondary. "We are all competitors and we all want to win. He has a thirst for winning. I don't know if I would say I'd break somebody's arm, but...bless his heart."
            Last edited by ИATAS; 01-27-2015, 12:02 AM.

Comment

When Sherman was asked what it will be like to play against an ex-LOB member, Sherman said Browner is LOB and always will be apart of the LOB.
              Browner is a little fa99ot for what he said.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                Browner is a little fa99ot for what he said.
                He's just trying to make it less obvious that he still wants to be on the Seahawks.

Comment

He's just trying to make it less obvious that he still wants to be on the Seahawks.
                  As Stephen A Smith said. STAY OFF THE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDD!!!!!!!

Comment

• Comment

Yeah he's still pretty recent though. Man, it was nice never having to worry about left tackle for all those years. Especially when Hutch was there as well, that's the real reason Alexander got all those yards.

Can you imagine Beast Mode behind that line? Ridiculous!

Comment

Working...
                      X