Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My theory. Floyd made it interesting .....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My theory. Floyd made it interesting .....

I believe Floyd purposely made this fight interesting with plans on a rematch in advance.

Before the fight I was talking with friends about how there is really no interesting fights out there if he beats Chino. No one wants to really see Khan. The newcomers are interesting but too green to make green.

Then Floyd goes and stands in front of Chino and lays on the ropes all night and makes it close ... We all know damn well all he had to do was box and he gets a boring blow out.
    Then his WWE reaction to the boos...please tell me you saw that. He pretty much said with his reaction that he will show the audience whose best.He never cares about audience.
    Then what sealed it was how he said three times that he will give him the rematch...since when does Floyd say that!?.... I'm telling you right now the rematch happens and it was pre-planned.
    Last edited by DondiNeverLeft; 05-04-2014, 01:07 AM.

i doubt it..floyd will start ducking maidana now...i won't be surprise if he announces another retirement in a week..just wait and see

Comment

yeah if there is gonna be a rematch its gonna be nothing like this.Gonna be a typical UD win imo.

Comment

Yeah he decided to lay on the ropes on his own sure

Comment

wow you are dumb

Comment

Is it so hard to believe that he did something he rarely does?....r
            Let's at least keep the hate evenly distributed...

Remember Floyd was the "runner"... But all of a sudden he is stuck like a fly in a web on the ropes think!

Comment

if this performance was predetermined by Floyd then I have to give him credit, he's a gutsy sonuvab1tch. Unfortunately, I think Maidana was able to turn the tables on him and make the fight extremely close. Floyd should sit down and think hard about retirement.

Comment

I'll make sure to re post this thread when Mayweather vs Maidona 2 ( unfinished business) is made.
                It will happen, Floyd pretty much told us.

Comment

Hill probably say he was "distracted"

Comment

No, he didn't. This is silly.

Comment

Working...
                    X