Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac vs Cotto II at 154 makes more sense right now. than the other 2 options.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac vs Cotto II at 154 makes more sense right now. than the other 2 options.

both guys came from losses. it makes more sense than bradley II and marquez 4. what do you think guys?

i dont like pac at 154 thats pushing it too much, i think he beats cotto at 154, he should just fight marquez or bradley, either way im watchin

Comment

i dont like pac at 154 thats pushing it too much, i think he beats cotto at 154, he should just fight marquez or bradley, either way im watchin
      if pac beats cotto again at 154 and at a better way floyd did, which im sure he will even at this point, then it will put him back a little closer to where he used to be.. and it'll add luster to may-pac again...
      we already know he beat bradley, i gave bradley 5 rounds at most, and we all know he'll never look good against marquez especially at this point..

he can also retire after cotto II after a good performance.. and cotto also wants it.

Comment

Riddle me this, why would Pacquiao fight Cotto up at 154 when he couldn't even fight him at 147?

**while 145 is still Welterweight, it's a catchweight. And I thought Cotto-Pacquiao 2 didn't happen specifically because Cotto didn't want to be dragged down to 150 or lower, thus Cotto-Mayweather happened

Comment

I have no interest in pointless rematches or rematches where one guy one in dominant fashion.

Bradley rematch makes the most sense because of the controversy and since pac "lost" his belt to him.

I'd only care for a Marquez fight if it's in Mexico, at some massive venue. It would be so damn crazy and the atmosphere would be off the chains. (I don't care for this fight in Vegas, Texas, etc.).

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
            Riddle me this, why would Pacquiao fight Cotto up at 154 when he couldn't even fight him at 147?

**while 145 is still Welterweight, it's a catchweight. And I thought Cotto-Pacquiao 2 didn't happen specifically because Cotto didn't want to be dragged down to 150 or lower, thus Cotto-Mayweather happened
            funny how cotto asked to fight margarito at 150 (ended up settling for 153). guess that win doesn't count

Comment

cmon man, that was 3 years ago.. pac doesnt want cotto II at 154 because nobody wants to watch it at that point...koncz knows that.. cotto didnt also show anything lately that he could now beat pacquiao. pacquiao surely did show that he can be beaten now. so thats where they'll get the hype.. coming from their losses.

Comment

Bradley rematch makes the most sense because of the controversy and since pac "lost" his belt to him.
                you said. one guy was in dominant fashion, but i personally think pac-cotto was way competitive than the bradley fight.. timmy would just do again what he did. and he'll never be able to handle pac.. while cotto II raises a few questions, like will cotto KO manny now? espcially at 154? pac would definitely agree to this fight, knowing its the most lucrative in a financial standpoint.

Comment

Still I think it's worth noting ..... Pacquiao needed 145 for Cotto the first time

and I'm pretty sure it was widely said in the boxing community about the potential CW in the case of a Cotto-Pacquiao rematch ... which is why Cotto went for the Mayweather fight instead

both are coming off losses but I don't see a point to it, because it'll probably be at some silly weight of 150 lb or etc

and Cotto vs Marg ... Cotto's prob still pissed off at Margarito because he thinks his hand wraps were loaded so he probably used the 150 CW to mess with him, but it turned out to only being 153 ... just one pound under the limit, not terribly draining

"Bradley rematch makes the most sense because of the controversy and since pac "lost" his belt to him."

not to Bob Arum who promotes both Pac & Bradley, he feels (and I agree) that Pacquiao won the first time. Plus with all the negative backlash from the 1st fight, Arum feels that a rematch is a bit hard to promote.

Plus all the uproar from the decision with an overwhelming majority seeing the fight for Pacquiao ... it's hard to sell as Pacquiao wanting revenge against Bradley .. because it was the questionable scorecards of the judges more than Bradley who won.

and that's my issue with a potential Bradley-Pacquiao rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                    both guys came from losses. it makes more sense than bradley II and marquez 4. what do you think guys?
                    Pacman don't want it when Cotto is healthy.

Comment

Working...
                    X