Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rosado Confident: I Really Want To Knock Golovkin Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golovkin hasn't faced the same caliber of opposition IMO. Rosado may be too slick for him and hope he does pull off the win. WAR ROSADO.WAR PHILLY.WAR USA!!!

Comment

Going to be a good fight hope rosado pulls it off the kid deserves it

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        GG didn't look tired in the Ouma fight. Just re-watched it yesterday. If anything he picked up the pace. His D was very porous in the Ouma fight. But that could have something to do with Ouma pitty pat punches and southpaw stance.

He doesn't load up that much either. You can see that he stays at home with the punches. He's just heavy handed.
        The Russian media said Golovkin was sick for that fight, but he was too much of a warrior to cancel or postpone it.

Comment

You know who does SOUND ready? Golovkin, because he hasn't said a word and I'm sure he's ready. Rosado is tough and hes doing his part to hype up the fight but it'll be interesting to see how he reacts after he gets cracked. Golovkins stamina and endurance could come in to play if rosado fights smart so I'm excited to see how It all goes down. It's going to be a great night of fights...awoooooooo!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            Going to be a good fight hope rosado pulls it off because he is Puerto Rican. Hell, even if he beat Grandmothers and little kids I would still pull for him because he is Puerto Rican. Hell, if he was a Murderer, I wouldn't pick the other guy.
            There, I fixed your post to show what you were thinking and didn't have the balls to just come out and say.

Comment

Its unlikely but I wanna see what weaknesses he can expose GGG. Rosado is still gonna get KO

Comment

I like Rosados attitude but it seems he doesnt know what he is up against.
                He had a good run 2012 but now he is overconfident and if he wants to trade with Golovkin it would be a huge mistake. It would be a war that he cant win.
                BTW i think Proksa is better than Rosado.

Comment

Working...
                X