No announcement yet.

Garcia/Khan II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
    Khan and Hunter need to work on getting his defence tighter before they go for the rematch. He left himself open and got caught clean quite a few times against Molina but he didn't have the power to hurt Khan, whereas Garcia does.
    Thing is,Khan will never be a great defensive fighter..It's not part of his fighter make up...He can get a lil better but he will always be open for counters..He has a very aggressive style which lends to being open to counters...

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
      Garcia wins again by KO. I laughed when Khan called him out.
      Why? Garcia isn't a superior fighter by any stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Why? Garcia isn't a superior fighter by any stretch.
        I just thought it was funny because he swears Garcia got lucky but i feel like Garcia would probably catch him with the same punch again, considering a slower Molina could still hit him while following him in circles. Or maybe i just like Garcia because he's from Philly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
          I just thought it was funny because he swears Garcia got lucky but i feel like Garcia would probably catch him with the same punch again, considering a slower Molina could still hit him while following him in circles. Or maybe i just like Garcia because he's from Philly.
          I feel the same about Garcia catching him. But Khan should definitely back himself because he has a lot of advantages over Garcia really.

Khan's been getting nailed with clean left-hooks since the day he started it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            I feel the same about Garcia catching him. But Khan should definitely back himself because he has a lot of advantages over Garcia really.

Khan's been getting nailed with clean left-hooks since the day he started it seems.
            Im sure he'd make some sort of change. When I Garcia vs Khan happened I thought Khan was winning because how fast he was. Until he got comfortable and caught a few times. If he could just avoid getting hit too much he would outbox him. But I'd assume Garcia would get him eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              Thing is,Khan will never be a great defensive fighter..It's not part of his fighter make up...He can get a lil better but he will always be open for counters..He has a very aggressive style which lends to being open to counters...
              I agree. He just doesn't understand how to manage risk in a dangerous fight. He does one thing very well, and trying to be anything else won't feel right to him no matter what Virgil does. Sometimes he'll get away with it and win great fights, sometimes he'll catch a big one and his legs will leave him on his own again.

Comment

not impressed with Garcia at all
                he caught Khan with a good shot whilst he was losing
                he UD'd then KO'd a beyond shot Terrible
                he's ok, but he's not that good
                sure he could find Khan's chin again, but wouldn't pick him
                going with a Khan UD if they ever rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                  not impressed with Garcia at all
                  he caught Khan with a good shot whilst he was losing
                  he UD'd then KO'd a beyond shot Terrible
                  he's ok, but he's not that good
                  sure he could find Khan's chin again, but wouldn't pick him
                  going with a Khan UD if they ever rematch
                  I have my doubts that Khan has the ability to stop that shot landing again. Khan does what he does and it opens him up to left hooks, and whatever else you can say about Garcia he certainly does have a good left hook. If Khan boxes conservatively enough a Khan UD is very much a possibility, but it's hard to see him doing it.

Comment

Kahn, dominates garcia just like he was the first fight. Danny caught lighting in a bottle and knows it. I just wish most of Dannys people would get knocked out to, especially his little nut sack rider midget friend glass jaw Rick lopez

Comment

khan will never beat garcia. garcia just has his number; he's better than khan.

Comment

Working...
                      X