Could anyone knock out Vitali?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TysonBomb View Post
    Vitali's chin is relatively untested

semi conscious, shot Lennox Lewis hurt him and old Corrie Sanders dropped him

Tyson would've made short work of him ... he lasts 5 rounds ... max

oh bull****, everyone that watched the lewis fight knows his chin is tested, that is about the dumbest thing I have read on here in a while and that is saying something.

Comment

Originally posted by eurochamp View Post
      No his defense is to good and he has a solid chin to back that up.
      Sanders hurt and knocked Vitali down

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
        oh bull****, everyone that watched the lewis fight knows his chin is tested, that is about the dumbest thing I have read on here in a while and that is saying something.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwxM9...feature=fvwrel

overrated

his chin is decent but not on the same level as McCall's or Chuvalos

Comment

A flush, set up prime lewis right might, a tua left hook that actually connects would same with tyson.

A george foreman punch without a doubt will.

Comment

Anybody can be knocked out. There are so very few good punchers these days and no great ones. I bet many of the great punchers in history would be able to if they hit him.

Comment

Corrie Sanders in his prime may have finished Vitali off. He was a 40 year old when they met and he still had Vitali hurt and down in the 1st round. The bell saved Klitschko.

Vitali is a great fighter but stylewise a speedster power puncher like prime Corrie may have been his kryptonite. Lucky he got him when he was past it but prime for prime I wouldnt be surprised if Corrie used his quick hands to catch Vitali on the way out like he did to his brother, follow up and finish the job. Vitali has to fight a his own pace and couldnt deal with that pressure menatlly or physically which was why he was so gassed after going 8 rounds with a 40 year old.

Comment

tua would be the hardest guy to actually knock out, vitali is hard as **** but tuas nekk is so ****in thick

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
                  anyone can get ktfo if they're hit with the right punch at the right moment period
                  Exactly.

No flush is needed. A clean power punch connecting to the chin can KO anybody. Especially if one walks into the punch, or didn't see it coming.

As for Vitali's chin , it's a very good chin. It's been tested a few times for Vitali (luckily for us funs) opens up way more than his brother does now (Wlad was not so cautious when he was younger, and got KD a few times).

That said Vitali remains a "behind the jab" kind of fighter, not a face first brawler /inside fighter (the kind of fighters that are usually most exposed to punishment).

Comment

I could KO him, not a problem! BOOM! Down goes the big man!

Comment

I don't even know who this guy is. But one thing I do know is if he detonates this off Vitalis chin, Vitali's going to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                      X