Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: This is Why Boxing Hasn't Been in DC For 20 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"he was effective coming in low but I was the cleaner fighter" didn't know the cleaner fighter wins over thee effective one. and this is why I know Bradley would win a fight with CON.

Comment

Take your defeat like a man! only yourself to blame,I thought the ref was ok he was warned and he kept doing it both times.I like Khan but stop being a little *****! and all that showing off just blew right up in his face,I was cringing when he was shouting out "Still" while waiting on the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
        Karma is b1tch, didn't hear Khan b1tching when Joe Cortez jobbed Maidana.
        sorry but Joe Cooper enforced the rules and if you disagree you don't know **** about boxing.

pushing off with the elbow is illegal and he was warned at least 12 times

head locks are illegal.

it's funny how an honest ref causes so much of a stir

Comment

i hope khan doesn't imply he wants a rematch in the UK. because UK reffing is among the worst in the world currently.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
            i hope khan doesn't imply he wants a rematch in the UK. because UK reffing is among the worst in the world currently.
            bro i'm hearing SKy had it for Peterson, they agree with the ref

I'd have to see it but that's the word.. I believe it because a lot of the Khan fans are slient

Comment

And this is based on what?

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                Come on Khan,have more class then this..It was a close fight no believes you were robbed,Peterson said he would give ya a rematch..Just show some class...
                Lol don't know about that Rome. Khan is like a school teacher on the weekend, he has no class!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_DempseyCSC View Post
                  And this is based on what?
                  brook-jackiewicz
                  prescott-mccloskey
                  mccloskey-khan
                  fury-pajkic

Comment

brook-jackiewicz
                    prescott-mccloskey
                    mccloskey-khan
                    fury-pajkic
                    Jackiewicz was getting a beating!
                    Prescott-McCloskey,didn't see much wrong with the referee(judges maybe)
                    McCloskey - Khan,hmm debatable,wasn't it the doctor though that stopped it?
                    Fury - Pajkic, I'll give you that one.

Comment

Great fight Khan needs to stop b*tching Lamont said he'll give him a rematch.Khan dream fight with Floyd just disappeared lol

Comment

Working...
                      X